Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Styling Savvy

Great App. Ability to adjust change currency and have different goals for free shipping base on geolocation.

Blue Bangle

Great app, was easy to install and configure. Appreciate the ability to customize -- looks great on my site www.bluebangle.com . I contacted them for support to assist with a minor change needed with my theme. They responded the same day (a Sunday!) and fixed my issue. Was very impressed.

Louis Faglin 2

Great service. Clean, user-friendly, and easy to setup.

Swag Teez

This is a great app. Customers love free shipping because they know exactly what to expect to pay at checkout. It's a great feature to have on your website to bring in more sales! Check it out on my site www.NationalPathfinder.US

Water Filter Direct Australia

I am using the free shipping bar from Hextom to offer various discounts that changes twice a week and of course to offer Free Shipping. I love the two line feature!. Thanks heaps!

waterfilterdirect.com.au

Elnuk

Wonderful App.. Does what it says!
Impressive

Clothing Click

It's an incredible app that converts customers and lets them know how much they need to spend in order to have free shipping. It's a great marketing tool and it comes free. It adds so much value to our site!

Une Part De Bonheur

Really happy with the app, easy to set up, easy to use, even with limited knowledge.

Elite State

Sweet application! My business will use it wisely.

Liftingtheworld Com

I love how the bar comes up to let the customer know for a few more dollars they get free shipping.