Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Merakihair

Super easy to set up and does exactly what it's supposed to. Can't ask for much more than that!

Odyssy Dublin

Great app, good customer service, Work and look great with my site, I contact customer service and got a quick response from Sophie.

My Little Carousel

The shipping bar was blocking the shopping cart and menu. I sent customer service an email and Sophie came to the rescue. Sophie fixed my issue in less than 5 minutes. Great app!

Fabian Rallucci

amazing app, very very easy to use. Thanks !!!

Smiling Panda

Really good app. Looks sleek and adds a lot of value to the site. Better than others that I tried.

Masontops

works as described. lots of value for a free app. good job.

Eshine Car Care Inc

Works great, looks great. Perfect addition.

Neptune Wild

I highly recommend this app. Excellent Customer Support. Great app, works perfect and updated with the correct value. You can customize the bar where ever you want it to be placed. I did have some issue with the bar blocking the Main Menu of my website on mobile. I contacted customer service and they were very helpful and fast response.

I highly recommend this app.

Update 9/3/2016: I wanted to use both of Hextom's Email Collection Bar and the Free Shipping bar at the top of my website's banner area. But Email Collection bar was overlapping and hiding the Free Shipping bar. I reached out to the Developer Sophie on a Saturday and it was fixed immediately. Read that again, she or they fixed without charge and on a WEEKEND within hours. I had other issues and she diligently fixed it all the way to midnight. I am very pleased to have both bars displaying on my website.

Gulf Water Gear

LOVE this app! It was very easy to install and love the clean and professional look. It's a must!

Adas Attic Vintage

Super easy to install and use and is fully customisable so it fits in with the look of your website. Love it