Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Canadavapr

Awesome stuff. Now live at https://www.vaprcanada.com!

Yourturnkeystore 127

I think its a great app to help grow the stores business.

Idealmart

Have just installed it on my store. Like the way it looks on my store. Though have not seen in action displaying the quantity remaining to acheive free shipping etc BUT it looks great and also conveys my message to the customers like the way I want it to. Thanks for the app. Great Recommended !!!

Off The Wall Toys And Gifts

We love the free shipping bar. It is a great way to let our customer's know what shipping discounts we are running. We will definitely use this app again. Can't wait to tell some of our business partners about the app.

Paw Paws Shoppe

Simple app and easy to use ! It gets the job done for us though !

The Beach Umbrella

I love the FREE shipping bar, I have tested it with and without and it definitely helps improve sales!

Marinehandel

Great app! One function i have missed since i changed from PrestaShop to Shopify. No regret!

Alongcameabox

So easy to install and use! Works perfectly and easily conveys that we have free shipping on our gift boxes.

Amarise Homeware Nutrition And More

Great app. Easy to use as well. Fantastic.

Urbandrones

Great App. Does what it's supposed to do and does it well. We've been offering free shipping on $500 or more for a while, but this allows us to put it on the customer's face