Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

Interactive shipping goal to boost sales on Black Friday BFCM

Concxrd

Hexatom did a stellar job helping busineses like our generate additional traffic and collect more emails than we could without! MUST HAVE!!

Sewjewel

I highly recommend Free Shipping Bar by Hextom. It is light and is not one of of those annoying pop-ups. You can chose to place your bar in several places. My customers are reminded of the free shipping offer that my store has to offer without having to click the 'close' button or 'X" in order to continue shopping.

Travelinggents

We use this on www.travelinggents.com and love it! It has added quite a few sales, and the location targeting is awesome!

Charlestonclub Cz

Perfectly simple app, that does exactly as it advertises. You can easily share notifications with your customers based on many options (country, currency, specific pages, ...). Well deserved 5 stars.

Mydermatique

Very good app, easy to set up and free. Would recommend!!

Startup Slang Inc

Such an awesome product. Simple and easy to use. www.startupslang.com

Hmm Athletics

Great app! Great team providing real tools for SMBs at a VAS! As we grow we will support their paid products!

Zennbrae

LOVE THIS APP! Great way to highlight deals and free shipping for your store

2sixty2

Very happy with the app. Looks good! Thanks!

Divvastyle

This app is easy to use. I would definitely recommend it.