Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Brandinitoffee

Simple, easy to use and works just how you think it should. Thanks for the great app you guys!

Pine Ridge Archery

Very easy to use and worked flawlessly!

Mala Kamala Mala Beads

great app, easy to use and customises really nicely to suit your store.

Thanks

Masthof Bookstore

Super easy and does what they say it will. Awesome!

Shut Up And Fish Ltd

This is a really nice app and would recommend to any one looking for apps that enhance your site, and the best thing is it's free. I did change the theme and needed to contact the developer for a little help and the support was perfect with simple instructions on implementing the required update.

Iwood Inc

Works perfect, easy installation and will definitely be a big help in advertising our free shipping worldwide.

Paleo Papeo

I just love this app. Every time someone adds something to their cart a little bar pops up reminding them of how far away they are from getting free shipping.

Since adding it to my website almost every order has been over the 50€ minimum for free shipping which has increased my average order amount by about 70%. That's a s*#t load of money!

Thanks guys for making me more money!

EDIT: So I've been using this app for a little while now and this weekend I decided to go premium so that I can have multiple bars (one across the whole store popping up and disappearing when something is added to the cart and one just for the cart that's much bigger and permanent so there's no way people can miss it).

While setting this up I found a little bug so on Saturday evening I emailed support to see if there was any way to work around it. I was amazed to find that I had a reply within about 5 minutes (on the weekend!) and was assured that a fix would be released within 24 hours. It took them approximately 8 hours before Sophie emailed me to let me know that it was all good to go.

Really quite genuinely astounded by the amazing support. Thanks Sophie!

Kicky Wiggles

This is really awesome! Very simple and easy to customize and looks just like it's a part of my store.

Beeswax Rubber Stamps

Perfect! Just what I wanted. It looks like it's part of my theme. Noticeable but not in your face. Easy to use and customize. I would recommend this to everyone. Thanks so much!

Aeropanda Com

Works just awesome! super simple to install and use. :)