Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

The Biker Nation

Works as advertised and have been using it for months. I can't guarantee it's increased sales, But we think it's decreasing our cart abandonment because people can easily see what the purchase minimum is for free shipping.

Qrshopping

I found the Shipping Bar to be extremely helpful and the cost is doable, Thank you for the trial and I will let you know how it all goes!

Kin K Hats

Easy to use and looks nice all all types of websites. I would recommend!

Sedecia

Good app, easy and quick to set up. However it takes time to appear on my home page.

Expert Floor Matting

This is a great app, with only a few minimal shortfalls, but for the free option, it does it well. Recommended!

Tinypeople2

Easy to use, highly editable to suit the aesthetic of your shop.

The Fvblane

Very easy to set up, have not launched website yet but will see the results.

Shopthelashchick

I really like this app and it is very easy to install, plus it definitely helps to encourage customers to purchase more. However, the bar at the top does not exactly push the webpage down on the mobile site...it actually blocks my menu on my mobile webpage :(
Wish there was a way to fix this. So I am going to uninstall it

Bvstore 0018

Great app, you can select freeshipping by country, only problem is free shipping by country works on desktop, but doesnt work via mobile, free shipping shows up in all countries on mobile but only the USA on desktop, so that is the only issue i had with the app.

19901993

The app was fairly easy to use. I just had an issue finding the FAQ page unfortunately.