Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Sharynscott

Awesome app and great support to go with it, and its FREE for basic use..

Lucidbrakes

The configuration was easy - and the initial instructions taught me a couple of things about Shopify I didn't know. Was very helpful. I like the look of this - let's see if it helps me convert!!!

Agami Designer

Simple to set up and message can be tailored for the $ value you want.
Mine says Free shipping for orders over $25.00. The app actually tracks the amount in the cart (example $15) and posts a message like- Buy another $10 worth and get free Shipping. So its a smart app integrated with the value in your Cart!
And the app is FREE! Define value add!

Deli Pasty

Simple, effectif and easy to use!

Straight Outta Russia

Perfect little app. Does exactly what it needs to do, with all the customization you might think you need already integrated. Looks fantastic on all themes.

Top notch!

Lumberhand

Simple, fast and usefull.
You must have this App !

Shining Buddy

Amazing app! User friendly and easy to install!

Gift Of Nostalgia

Reading My Mind and Making it possible to do everything about as fast as I can think it! Thank you!!

Online Xclusive

EXTREME Great apps, after trying all sort of different apps to advise my Customer on the spending towards Free Shipping Fee, this is the best of the best that meet my requirement.

Your Skin Care Clinic

This is a great app, I can tell customers what currency we are using, and what's minimum order to get FREE shipping, plus it is FREE. Thank you so much!!!