Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

Interactive shipping goal to boost sales on Christmas sales

Alba Paris Art

We have been using this app since we opened last year and it works like a charm. :) Thank you!

Swissbotany

Nice and easy to configure and has helped increase sales!

Dorkypop

Love it! Looks great on our website and works flawlessly with their multi currency converter! Wish I could give 6 stars to their team for such responsiveness!

www.dorkypop.com @shopdorkypop #shopdorkypop

Garden Goddess 2

I love it! It converts to my offer like crazy, I rarely get orders without the free shipping offer and I've doubled my sales volume!

Opticspros

This app works great and is easy to install/use and best of all... it's free! I change the promo often and it updates real time. This app works how an install app should work and all for no money. Thanks to the people at Hextom!

Rockit T Shirts

We have been using this App at IndieVinylDen.com for quite some time and we LOVE it! Definitely can see when people try to meet that minimum to get Free shipping.

Akavesta

Very easy to use! I have set my Free Shipping bar in a matter of minutes. And I love the way it looks on my page. This is a non-intrusive way to tell your customers about free shipping and encourages them to shop more.

Heaven Of Sound

A fantastic free app. Works stable and reliable. We use this as well as the free announcement bar for months and just had once a minor problem which was solved by their helpful support quickly. Very recommended!

Ebonis Boutique

Love This App,Has Helped Me to Gain More Checkouts

Belcorshop

Great App. Very easy to setup and modify. Made our shop www.shopbelcor.com better!!