Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

Interactive shipping goal to boost sales on Christmas sales

Nwillpro

Love this app. More people started visiting my store after I used it.

Alis Pots

Great app! Very easy to use. I had one little question and it was answered immediately. Thank you.

Nadias Btq

Very helpfull! Very easy ! Love it !

Fourlosophy Com

I really like this App! Easy to install. Looks great. I just launched my store yesterday, with a Free Shipping promotion, and I liked how easy it was to create a new Bar that said "All Orders Ship Free Today Only" message, and toggle off my usual "Free Shipping when you order $44.44 or more". Now that the sale is over, I just toggled back. Easy-peasy. Love it.

Blondegypsy

I emai!ed them for a problem I was having which was totally on me. The app was working fine. But to my amazement, it was 10:30 pm here and I received an email back within a few minutes. Great support! I am totally considering looking into their other apps in the future. Oh....did I say this is free and works seamlessly. LOVE IT!

Trending Leather

Excellent app and great service!

Insect Frame Uk

Easy to use and has increased sales!

Curiocityworld

Excellent and simple to use app! A must have!

Avcdo

Perfect app, free easy to use! Thank you :)

My Exotic Beauty

This app is really easy to set up. If you have anything to ask to the support team, they are very reactive and helpful. Also, this app is amazing and help you to increase your customers !!!