Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goals to boost sales & average cart value

Free plan available

Feed Me Fight Me

Love the ease of set up! App works great and we noticed it helping grow sales on the first day!

Clothing Eye

Grate application, I like my site to be clean and free of advertisement spam all. this does it just perfectly without destroying the look of my website. Effective and productive towards impulse purchasing to gain free shipping.

Thricenoblebeards

I love the simplicity of this app. I don't know a lot about code. And I don't have time to either. I need a Shopify app to work quickly, be responsive and customizable. Free Shipping Bar fit those requirements for me perfectly.

Cdradnja

Great app, very easy to install and use.

Cat Lady Collection

What a great Tool! I love that I can set up Free Shipping offers to different countries! I wish I could use this app on my Etsy store too!

Anti Pop Cult

I can't say for sure that the geo targeting works, but this is a great app... and it's FREE!

Lovefamilyandhome

Great app! ASP has went up since installing!

Luks Linen

I love this app. It is so easy and intuitive to use. I can update shipping offers on my store in a matter of seconds. Being able to be reactive to the market is invaluable and I would recommend this app to any e-commerce businesses.

Upnorthnaturals

This is the solution we needed! We are a growing all natural hair care line for curly hair, based out of Toronto. This will help us sell to our clients with ease internationally!

Thank you!

Lisa Keizer
Founder, Up North Naturals
www.upnorthnaturals.com

True North Collection

This app is great and super helpful to increasing add-ons! Thanks for the awesome app :)