Hextom: Free Shipping Bar

Boost Black Friday sale with progressive shipping goal message

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gift Of Nostalgia

Reading My Mind and Making it possible to do everything about as fast as I can think it! Thank you!!

Online Xclusive

Location Singapore

EXTREME Great apps, after trying all sort of different apps to advise my Customer on the spending towards Free Shipping Fee, this is the best of the best that meet my requirement.

Your Skin Care Clinic

This is a great app, I can tell customers what currency we are using, and what's minimum order to get FREE shipping, plus it is FREE. Thank you so much!!!

Thinkoutloud

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Works like a charm. Does what it says, no problems whatsoever!

Eweld 2

Location Australia
Time spent using app 31 minutes

Just loaded it up in around 15 seconds. Looks great and although I have no stats on it yet, I'm sure it will help with conversion over our $150 minimum order hurdle.

Also, funny story, I integrated geo targeting for Australia as this is where I run the shop. I then checked that it was working correctly and couldn't see it. Contacted support and they said it was working fine??? Then remembered... I live in France.

See, even idiots can use this app!!!

Keywebco

Time spent using app Over 1 year

nice easy to edit and fast :-)

Luckylittlemoose

Location Sweden

Great and simple app - love it

The Apothecary Fairy

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

OK. I am impressed... does exactly as it says and quite customizable. Very simple to understand and responsive. Thanks, solves our needs!!

Sunglasstrend Com

Looks great and customizable. We needed help with a specific placement of the bar and got an answer FAST. Looks great and makes a difference. Thank you!

Devon Maryn

Great looking and easy to match my site's branding. Simple to play with size, font, etc. Great support as well when I ran into some minor issues installing. Eager to see if this helps increase conversions!