Hextom: Free Shipping Bar

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
March 23, 2016

The pop-down bar initially didn't work with our theme that well, but in one email Sophie fixed it up for us and now it works beautifully. Thanks!

Grover Allman
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
March 22, 2016

Great app, good customer service, Work and look great with my site, I contact customer service and got a quick response from Sophie.

Odyssy Dublin
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
March 21, 2016

The shipping bar was blocking the shopping cart and menu. I sent customer service an email and Sophie came to the rescue. Sophie fixed my issue in less than 5 minutes. Great app!

My Little Carousel
Time spent using app: About 3 years
March 21, 2016

amazing app, very very easy to use. Thanks !!!

Fabian Rallucci
Italy
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 20, 2016

Really good app. Looks sleek and adds a lot of value to the site. Better than others that I tried.

Smiling Panda
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 20, 2016

works as described. lots of value for a free app. good job.

Masontops
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 20, 2016

Works great, looks great. Perfect addition.

Eshine Car Care Inc
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited September 4, 2016

I highly recommend this app. Excellent Customer Support. Great app, works perfect and updated with the correct value. You can customize the bar where ever you want it to be placed. I did have some issue with the bar blocking the Main Menu of my website on mobile. I contacted customer service and they were very helpful and fast response.

I highly recommend this app.

Update 9/3/2016: I wanted to use both of Hextom's Email Collection Bar and the Free Shipping bar at the top of my website's banner area. But Email Collection bar was overlapping and hiding the Free Shipping bar. I reached out to the Developer Sophie on a Saturday and it was fixed immediately. Read that again, she or they fixed without charge and on a WEEKEND within hours. I had other issues and she diligently fixed it all the way to midnight. I am very pleased to have both bars displaying on my website.

Neptune Wild
Time spent using app: 11 months
March 16, 2016

LOVE this app! It was very easy to install and love the clean and professional look. It's a must!

Gulf Water Gear
Time spent using app: About 2 years
March 16, 2016

Super easy to install and use and is fully customisable so it fits in with the look of your website. Love it

Adas Attic Vintage