Hextom: Free Shipping Bar

Hextom: Free Shipping Bar

Built for Shopify

Reviews (11,397)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for boosting sales and increasing average order sizes with its user-friendly interface and easy installation. Its accurate free shipping threshold calculations and promotional capabilities are highly valued. The free plan is beneficial for small businesses, and the customer service is efficient and responsive. Merchants also commend its stability, customization options, and seamless Shopify integration.

Edited March 18, 2019

Works for PC but not on mobile !

Edwinclarke.com
France
11 months using the app
November 10, 2016

Good for business, No good business without it

Homenology
August 18, 2016

Yes, I would recommend to a friend .......

Treasures Made Just Because
June 27, 2019

Have only just installed so thats why i am giving this app 3 Stars, but was simple to link to my online store and setting up was super fast

VapersDen
March 19, 2017

Great app! Really enjoyed creating my free shipping bar!

Carmendecharisse
9 months using the app
March 25, 2018

So far its pretty good. A little difficult to figure out at first but I'm a newby. Very easy once I used the old noggin.

Classic Couth
8 months using the app
May 2, 2018

Overall it is good app, I like the geo targeting feature. I would have given it five stars if you could exclude certain products from counting towards free shipping.

Bergs Birds
8 months using the app
October 19, 2018

I just installed it. let's see how it goes. I'll write a review after a week. I'm not at 100 characters yet?

The Flamingos Christmas Market
Spain
April 25, 2020

ask me to write a review right after I create the bar
easy to create but not sure its really gonna work

COCOMOLO
October 31, 2018

I AM NOT SURE HOW TO RATE THE APP BECAUSE I HAVE NOT EVEN HAD A CHANCE TO SEE IT ON MY SITE YET; SO I HIT THREE BECAUSE THE INSTALL WAS EASY. BE NICE IF YOU WOULD WAIT FOR THE REVIEW.

Gift Others