Free Shipping Popup

Free Shipping Popup

by ASoft

Your customers will buy more with an amazing animated popup

palzaa

Amazing app. Really helps drive sales and perfect for ecommerce sites of all sizes - also a fun design add to your website!

February 18, 2021

Thanks for the review!

DressJoint.com

Good features but insane pricing for such a basic app which a guy on Fiverr can code for like 20 bucks for lifetime.

February 1, 2021

Thanks for the feedback. I'm sorry you haven't found enough value in Free Shipping Popup. Read the following recent review from one of our glad customers:
"The app works great. Increased our Free Shipping Weekend sales by more than 300%. We normally get around $22K and we topped out at $72K with the help of this app."

Later after BFCM that customer followed with us by email with the following stats:
"Now that the rush is over and I can settle down I want to again say thank you for helping us with the app. It was again successful. Not as successful as our first run but I think that was because the first run wasn't competing with other shopping which this time of year offers to customers. However, when comparing this free shipping offer with your app to last years' without your app here are the results if you're interested.

2020 vs 2019
Conversion rate went up 178%
Total orders went up 222%
Total sales went up 307%
Average order value went up 27%

All of that and the interesting part is that our online store sessions only increased 8% over last year. This is huge because typically we see an increase in year over year numbers but that also includes an increase in traffic. However, with this year as we know there are less shoppers than other years. We were able to hold onto our traffic but increase the sales and I have to believe that your app is a huge part of that.

Again I have to say THANK YOU."

Sometimes you just need a good sales volume to feel the difference. Wish you had such a volume and left a more positive review. Good luck with that guy on Fiverr 🤞🏼

Joey's Famous Dog Treats

I love this app! It boosted my order value! You could see the spike in my analytics, and I just love the format.

Thanks for the review! Glad Free Shipping Popup boosts your order value. 📈

MakersFolly®

They keep charging me $9 every single month even though I have canceled this service and have done everything I can think of to cancel it over and over again. They are stealing my money. I am calling the BBB.

January 29, 2021

UPD: we indeed charged you. I have sent you another email and asked whether you want a full refund. We are using Shopify Billing which is a bit complicated but totally transparent. You can learn about it on https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps. We couldn't charge you without your permission.

myAlarmer.com

This app will really get the customer sucked in. Especially if you are having no problem with adding to cart.

Thanks for the review!

DupedWhipz

Really happy with this app, was easy to set up and use to boost conversions. Would like a little more support for custom themes.

January 14, 2021

And we are happy you found it easy to setup! As I see you already subscribed to the Customization plan, customized colors and we already replied to your initial request. The app is really customizable and we'd like to help you with that. Let's proceed in emails.

Ella’s Arrow

Very easy to set up! So glad I found this app. Great and simple way to reach out to your customers to upsell to free shipping.

January 7, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review! We are glad you found Free Shipping Popup as well 😃

Shoplify Now

It was easy to install and i think it will be a very good app to use for my shopify store in the future

January 2, 2021

Glad it was easy to install Free Shipping Popup! This is indeed a very good app 😉

Using the free version, looks good, and works like expected. Great app, will probably pay for it soon

January 2, 2021

Thanks for reviewing Free Shipping Popup! Hope it brings more sales soon and you upgrade 😃

Style Corona

I like that you can use it for free, but still have a nice looking and professional marketing platform to promote free shipping

January 2, 2021

Thanks for your review! Glad you like Free Shipping Popup.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17