Free Shipping Popup

Free Shipping Popup

by ASoft

Your customers will buy more with an amazing animated popup

Terra Oils

loveeeeee It ! love that It has no glitches and you can update whenever. great add to a website! recommended!

June 14, 2020

Thanks for the review! Glad to have you using Free Shipping Popup for ~1.5 years already 😃

DrogerieMarkt24

Works really fine for us. We have noticeably more high purchases. we recommend the app. Good free app easy to adjust.

June 7, 2020

Thanks! Really glad to hear you notice more high purchases. 📈

Turtle Ears

Great App really boosts your shop converts more sales. recommend you to install and use for your shop

June 1, 2020

Thanks!

DuesUp

I used this app to show pops and they're doing great! ITs helping me get more subscribers, and make it easy.

June 1, 2020

Thanks!

Fashion Evolution

VERY GOOD! THIS APP MADE MY CONVERSION EXPLODE, very simple and smart to use, and also cheap! love it

May 29, 2020

Thank you. BTW, you did a great popup customization work! 👍

Black Stallion Coffee Co

I just want to say I really appreciate the developer/team who put thought into the small details to make us small business owner's lives so much easier. A lot of us have very little time and aren't developers, but they did such a good job guiding me through each step! On top of that, the app is really clean/neutral and incredibly useful in GROWING my business! THANK YOU!

May 27, 2020

Such warm words 😊 You made our day, thank you!

Bugsy Pet Supplies

The shipping pop up looks so professional and is fully customisable to my store's colours and fonts etc...love it..!!
Sergey is also very helpful and super responsive to a small issue I was having. He even booked in aa Google Hangout with me so I could share my screen and the issue was resolved in about 3 minutes..!!
Thank you so much, Sergey and the team :)

May 25, 2020

Thanks so much for your great review! ❤️ And thanks for bearing with us during having some issues.
-Sergey

Becomeshop

I like the support video's! They are very clear and help you to fill in all the steps. You can customize in no time!

May 21, 2020

It's great you mentioned it. Thanks a lot! ❤️ We tried to make it informative and simple at the same time. We wish you all the best with your business!

Thelashdripco

Awesome app with many features! This would be great when my online store is ready to launch. It really adds to the website.

May 21, 2020

Thank you and good luck with your new store! 👍

Artisan furniture online

great addition to my site, any App like this will surly help with sales - and to think its FREE its a no brainer

May 21, 2020

Thanks a ton for the review! We hope it'll help you to increase your sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12