Free Shipping Popup

Free Shipping Popup

by ASoft

Your customers will buy more with an amazing animated popup

The Primitive Heart Boutique

I started using the 'free' version of this app recently the pop up was easy to create and it works perfectly. As my business increases I will move my subscription from free to paid. Excellent service to date

April 2, 2020

Thanks for letting us and other merchants know about your experience! We are glad you like Free Shipping Popup. Hope your business increases so you'll move to the highest app plan eventually 😃

FuelTech USA

This app works great! It does exactly what we were after by making the user aware of a goal they need to reach and reminds them each time they add something to the cart. The developer was also extremely helpful with a quick fix in order for it to work properly with our ajax cart. A++ experience!

March 9, 2020

Thank you for this great review! We were glad to quickly fix the AJAX cart problem. Hope you'll continue enjoying Free Shipping Popup without any problems.

rocksnob

very good working good like all ways about the software working on product needed to sell on my store

March 4, 2020

Thanks! 😃 We are glad you enjoy using Free Shipping Popup.

Supergsund

I rate 5 stars, because they are only 5 stars :-) It's really a great APP. Easy to install, easy to setup and easy to use. Especially if you have not so many products on you're store because you are maybe specialised on your own and less manufacturing products - like us - the APP can help you that customers get ready to "overcome" the "hurdle" of delivery-costs you maybe have to raise because of internal calculations. Last but not least: The support is really great. Five stars as well!! After we had a problem the support was immediately solving it. AND this
although the problem (as it turned out) was on our side. In our code. But they solved the problem anyway and shortly. Many thanks! Try it :-) Thank's Stefan

February 12, 2020

Stefan, thanks so much for your generous review! 🙏🏼 We are glad that it was easy for you to install, setup and use Free Shipping Popup. Also it's our pleasure to help merchants like you and make your experience better. You made our day 😃

CasualBusiness

Great! I enjoyed the process. It was so easy and fast to implement into my shop! I am a big fan. I recommend.

February 10, 2020

Thanks a lot for sharing! ❤️ We are glad you enjoyed setting up Free Shipping Popup. Hope your further experience will smooth as well.

My Wired Imagination

Nice app, fairly easy to install and configure, but billing is way off!!! The way pricing reads, 100 impressions a month are free in the basic plan, and then $5.00 for every 100 impressions after that. What it doesn’t mention is that it’s based solely on ‘impressions’ not unique visitors. So if you test your cart yourself, or a customer updates the cart frequently, the ‘impressions’ rack up pretty quick. For a site with a larger sales volume, this might be the right app, but for smaller sites like mine, with lower price points, it’s just not cost effective.

January 17, 2020

Hi. We will reach out to you in order to clarify all details.

RobWalker

It is a good app but is not intuitive, difficult to adjust settings. I set my shipping to free for a period of time but it was difficult to return the minimum to original amount.

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your review. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our users experience. To be honest we try our best to make the app intuitive.

Currently based on your plan there is one of the following two options to change the free shipping minimum price:
1. If you are on Basic, White Label or Customization app plan – there is the first field in the Configuration section named "Free Shipping Goal". You simply need to change the value and click Save.
2. If you are on Targeting or Enterprise app plan – there is the Geolocation Targeting section which says "All settings are automatically synchronized with your shipping zones.", so you don't need to adjust free shipping goals manually because they are synchronized with what you set in Shopify Shipping settings.

Hope this clarifies how to change the free shipping threshold in the app. We reached out to you a week ago to better understand the problem you had. If you could reply to our email from support@asoft.co that would be awesome! 😃🙏🏼

Fuyu Marketplace

Pretty simple to use, and as a new online retailer I expect this will be helpful to me to get things going.

December 4, 2019

Thanks! Hope it will be helpful to let your first customers know you offer free shipping.

Speedflow Store Australia

Great app, our average order value has increased since installing. The lure of free shipping really works.

October 23, 2019

Really great to hear your average order value has increased since installing Free Shipping Popup! Thanks a lot for sharing this valuable info!

Utah Sparklers

Just started using the app so a little early to tell. Easy to customize buttons. Wish there were more font options though.

October 22, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! Actually it's possible to apply any font using our Custom CSS feature. I'll contact you with the details.

See https://headwayapp.co/free-shipping-popup-changelog/custom-css-113458