Free Shipping Popup

Free Shipping Popup

by ASoft

Your customers will buy more with an amazing animated popup

Victoria Emerson

One of the better apps I've seen! I love the fact it doesn't interfere with the website look and feel but still does a great job motivating sellers.

Pandemic Fight Gear Inc.

Firstly being a starting business having apps like this for free is such a game changer! The development team responded immediately to help me customise settings to match my store with no delay.

This is a must for customers purchasing smart, to let them know how much left to spend to qualify for free shipping is such a nice touch.

My Womens Swimwear

The drone idea is cool.But,you have no control over how the shipping displays. We need location on page,time to pop up,size,font customization,other than that it has alot of potential.

April 18, 2019

Hi there! I reached out to you a couple times but haven't been able to get a response, so leaving my detailed reply here.

Regarding location on page – it's actually possible to change it. If you reinstall the app I'll enable this feature for you, so you'll be able to easily specify the popup location.
Regarding time to pop up – there is a setting "Seconds To Display" which probably solves your problem. Otherwise please let me know your needs. We are always listening to our users and improve the app every day.
Fonts are completely customizable either in our WYSIWYG editor or by applying some CSS in your store theme. We have an article named "How to customize your popup" which contains more info.
We also believe the app has a lot of potential, thanks. We work hard to make it great for our users.

I need more details about what you mean by "no control over how the shipping displays". Can you please reach out, so we can clarify everything? Thanks!

SPIRIT - beauty excellence

This app is simply awesome! This is such an important and often times underestimated feature. It really helps your up-selling potential. Plus, super easy to setup without any coding!!! THANK YOU!

Embroidery Outpost

This app is awesome! Super simple to set up and easily customizable to match my store's theme! Just took a few minutes.

SOFT MOON

This app really helped my store a lot. I was a bit hesitant at first cause I didn't want my store to look too flashy but it was simple and lovely. Like a pleasant surprise! Thank you

Sew-crafty solutions

i love the set up and the nice feature it adds to my site.it has a super easy set up. cant wait for the update

Ride Lifestyle 4 Home

c'est une très bonne application qui permet d'augmenter le panier des clients. Depuis que je l'utilise mon chiffre augmente

OffensivelyBlessed3

Cute app add for your store. I am giving free shipping as long as $4 is spent. Best Part it is Free.

iGadTech

It's very usable. I used for my web shop it works very well and it's very funny!! I recommend it!!! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5