4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and effective traffic-driving capabilities. They value its advanced keyword research, SEO tools, and competitor analysis features. The app's comprehensive analytics and reporting aid in data-driven decision making. Merchants also commend the responsive customer support. It's particularly recommended for new businesses aiming for rapid growth, helping them understand product performance and attract more visitors.

November 3, 2019

I this app is not worth the time and effort, I selected a free plan just for a few days to see how it work and got charged $19 its a scam

Roc-Que Infinity
France
11 days using the app
Eggflow replied November 5, 2019

Hi Roc-que Infinity,

Thank you for giving feedback.

We checked the store's transaction and the detail sent to your email (RocQueHealth@gmail.com).
We see that there is a misunderstanding in this case.

We look forward to getting your response.

Please contact us via our live chat (found on our site eggflow.com) or at felicia@eggflow.com should you need our support at any time.

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team

Edited March 19, 2019

just got it havent had a chance to use it! SUCKS THAT YOU SPAMMED ME BEFORE i HAD A CHANCE TO EVEN TRY IT OUT!

asked for my review but wont even let me post it pain and I havent even started using it!

The Bryer Patch Boutique
10 days using the app
Edited February 24, 2021

Bonjour, j'utilise cette application pour promouvoir ma boutique, je vois, j'ai 2260 $ avec 85 click. Je vois cette somme d'argent sur Instant Buy sur ma boutique Shopify. Comment je peux faire transferer tout mon argent sur mon compte bancaire or paypal?

Soft Skin Beauty
9 days using the app
February 6, 2023

THEY CHARGE YOU EVEN IF YOU UNINSTALL IN THE TRIAL PERIOD!!!!
THEY CHARGE YOU EVEN IF YOU UNINSTALL IN THE TRIAL PERIOD!!!!

FSUKClothing
7 days using the app
Eggflow replied February 6, 2023

Dear FSUKClothing,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the charges during the trial period. Our records show that the charges were made after the trial period ended and the app was still installed on your store. To avoid future charges, it is important to uninstall the app before the trial period expires.

If you feel that the charges were made in error, please reach out to us so we can review and resolve the issue. Our customer support team is always available to help and we take all customer feedback seriously.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Best regards,

Edited January 6, 2019

Seeing an app like this is amazing !!! Now using it for my own online store. If you are doing ecommerce def get this app.

Vazquezprenuer
8 days using the app
October 31, 2018

Only ads showing up is the 5 pick from my store. And you want me to upgrade to the pay plan for this? I dont think so.

tshirtbros
8 days using the app
December 18, 2022

if you want spam to your store install this, i track the traffic to my store and nearly every time this app bought traffic to my site the person would go to the contact page and email me trying to sell me web services to increase traffic to my site, that is the LAST thing I want. urg , dont install, SCAM

WrightSonArts abstract and landscape paintings for sale , at great prices
5 days using the app
Eggflow replied December 22, 2022

Dear WrightSonArts,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with our product and we take all feedback seriously.

We are sorry to hear that you encountered unwanted traffic to your store after installing our app. This is not our intention and we apologize if our app caused any issues for you.

We understand that you do not want to receive spam or be contacted about web services to increase traffic to your store. We assure you that this is not our business model and we do not engage in such activities.

If you would like to discuss this further, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team. We are always available to help address any concerns or issues that you may have.

Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to resolve this issue for you and to earn your satisfaction.

Sincerely,
Felicia

September 3, 2019

I run a food blog/meal planning store. Ads popped up with products featuring obscenities. Emailed support about this, never heard back. Got no traffic from this app.

Hoppin Meal Plans
Eggflow replied September 4, 2019

Hello there!

I'm very sorry for your experience and thank you for the feedback. We have updated our filter according to your report and add more words to ensure such incidence won't happen again.
About traffic, it usually takes about 2 days since installation for impressions to start showing up, and about 100 impressions for the first click.
I apologize for not replying to your email you sooner. One of the quickest ways to reach us will be through our chatbox on our site eggflow.com If you have any further concern, please send us a message through there.

Again, I apologize for your experience. If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know. If you ever decide to give Instant Traffic another chance, our support would be happy to help you with any problem.

Have a nice day!

May 19, 2019

THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE, I ASKED FOR ASSISTANCE 6 TIMES IN A WEEK, NO ONE EVER ANSWERED ME..........I GUESS WHEN YOU USE THERE FREE APP , THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU OUT BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT MAKING ANY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ON YOU

Danodiscountdeals
Eggflow replied May 20, 2019

Hello Kim

I'm sorry you feel that way.
Our team always aim to reply within the shortest wait time possible and we would never discriminate between our customers in response time.

I have received your chat message on May 14 stating that you needed help - I replied to that message asking what you needed help with but got no reply to it. The oldest support mail I can find under your email was dated yesterday, could you tell me what you need help with and how you tried to contact the other 4 times? I will see if the channel is working properly.
Please send me an email via support@eggflow.com

Starting out can be exciting yet stressful, and we want to help you to the best of our ability.
Again, I'm sorry for your experience and hope to hear from you soon.
- Felicia

December 16, 2020

Whats the diffrence between Extra and Ultra package? We have the ultra package and it says no partner ads, but can not put those off. Please assist.
GymPROS.net