What you get
Showing products in more stores helps you reach more potential customers. As long as your product is shown to the right audience, people will not be afraid to click to see what you have in your store.
Normally, people visiting a certain store already have the intention to buy something. Those who enter your store by clicking on your advertisement are no doubt people with actual needs.
Long-term organic traffic
Displaying products in more stores will establish a long-term relationship with merchants of your industry. Cooperation with other merchants can give you a huge network of advertising and marketing, which is beneficial to the growth of your business.
Make use of complementary products
People buy products that are complementary to your products can be the most likely to be interested in your products.
Why Instant Traffic?
It’s Free and there’s not any limitation of the advertisement displayed.
How it works
- Choose your products to be displayed in partners store
- Choose partner categories that you don’t want to work with (don’t want to show their products in your store)
- After activating, the system automatically scans the categories and show your products in partners store and partners products in your store in return.
- You can manage products to be shown in your store and which stores are displaying your products.
- Choose partners by categories
- Choose products to be displayed on partners stores
- Comprehensive reports of clicks and impressions
Create 4 types responsive popups for free, unlimited in numbers of popups.
- Leads flow: Popups with submission form
- Coupon popups: Popups showing coupons to gather more qualified lead emails
- Call-to-action popup: Inform and direct visitors to a certain page or event.
- Call-to-action floating: Call to action displayed on the lower edge of the screen to avoid blocking the page
Users are free to create as many popups as they want to see which design works best for their shop.
Try Smartpop for free
Try Shop Secure for free
- Blacklist and whitelist users: Restrict visitors from certain countries or allow access of visitors from certain countries.
- Protect your work: Disable right-click, keyboard shortcuts and element inspecting on your website
- Stay GDPR compliant with floating consent banner and automated cookies suspension until consent is granted.
Create "Add to cart" button to be displayed when customers view items.
- Get rid of the inconvenience of limited mobile screen. Customers can add products to cart or check out whenever they make up their mind, without scrolling to find the "Add to cart" button.
- Add Facebook Pixel code to track and retarget people who added products to cart but leave without buying anything.