Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Otri

Nice traffic. It provides impressions on your products. The impressions to click ratio is not the best but its free and its something.

DripMode

Good app, helped with traffic! Now seeing more visitors to my shopify store! I wish i could place the ads in the location i choose on my website.

March 26, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

That's fantastic. Currently, you can choose the location of ads which is the bottom right or bottom left in "Setting". If you have any feedback, please contact us via email ( felicia@eggflow.com).

Good luck with your business and have a great day!

RUE DES TABLEAUX

Bonjour Presque 1 semaine avec votre application..1200 impression 2 click ?
Pas convaincu du tout...pour l'instant

itsalwayssunnyinkeansburg

ddwrfrrfrfgrgttgthththyhh vvv

March 23, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will have more great experiences and new reviews next time.

Please contact us if you need further information or support via email felicia@eggflow.com or live chat.

Black Jewels by Je'wel

I got over 20 impressions in less than an hour and the numbers keep going up. Great app. Still waiting for an increase in conversions

Thank you for your feedback.

Wow, that's awesome. We hope that you will have more great experiences and new reviews next time.

DonnyTeez

Great app to help with getting awareness of your product! I am new to this and it is very easy to get started. I really liked how easy it is to set everything up and select what items you want to promote. Once I launched my products I was getting traffic pretty much instantly. I highly recommend!!!

Hi there,

Thank you for appreciating us.

This is a genius. We hope that you will have more great experiences and new reviews next time.

Good luck with your business!

The Tech Arrow

I like that this gave me more impressions. However I only revived a small fraction and clicks in total compared to how many impressions that I got.

NorthCoastNole

so far i like it. can't wait to see how far i get with this app. hopefully i get more traffic to my store.

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will have more great experiences and new reviews next time.

Lindseyhasit

it works really good. simple set up and really easy to use. now just sit and wait for sales to come in

Thank you for your feedback.

That's great !. We hope that you will have more great experiences and new reviews next time.

topgraveure

now I installed. I will see later how it works. We are currently testing several Shopify applications
search in shopify applications

Thank you for your feedback.

That's great !. We hope that you will like our apps.

Thank you for choosing us!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 128 129