Instant Traffic & Ads

Electrique humidifier

very good app
easy

Blayne's Wax Creations

Good so far, brought a few viewers, gonna see if it brings orders or not. Easy to setup, ads aren't too bombarding.

Dealsontoolbox

I got a visitor super fast .love and appreciate you guys I might upgrade my plan.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 7, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We greatly appreciate your kind words. Also, we hope that you will have great experiences more the next time.

Please contact us if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Tekiez

Great app helps a lot at first i was sort of skeptical how it work but it seems it increased my website traffic.

September 7, 2020

Daniella's Watch Shop

Good app, drives traffic to my website.
I will keep it on my website.
It's really good to drive traffic

September 1, 2020

Fishing Manor

really good and very easy to use Lots of impressions so far so good see how this goes with some time on site mabey couple of weeks

September 1, 2020

CoolStuffStore

great app,
it helped me a lot

Tiffanni's

Be better if more traffic was brought in. Otherwise just really checking it out but seems to be doing okay. I haven't deleted it yet...

The Bearded G.O.A.T

It's great so far. I have alot of impressions,just not as many conversions as I want so far but hopefully with the impressions it will get there

Sky Shop Boutique

Easy to manage. No issues.

August 13, 2020

Hi there,

We were so pleased to hear from you. Your feedback helps us develop the products better in the future.