Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Neverland In a Box

I used this app to help me expand customer engagement, Its gotten 6 views over 13 hours.. I wish it had more of a reach for the target audience im attempting to reach

Leggings Sporty

The reason only a 3 is because I only came onboard yesterday. So to give a proper rate I would need at least 7 days to see the result. But even after less than 24 hours there have been over 100 impressions but unfortunately no clicks just yet. Time is needed here.

Max Easy Store

enjoying so far, but its early days yet to be sure if i shall keep it. I havent had a large enough traffic data to make an informed decision.

Soft Skin Beauty

Bonjour, j'utilise cette application pour promouvoir ma boutique, je vois, j'ai 2260 $ avec 85 click. Je vois cette somme d'argent sur Instant Buy sur ma boutique Shopify. Comment je peux faire transferer tout mon argent sur mon compte bancaire or paypal?

Dopamine Factory

The app is really helpful. I started seeing results and traffic gain within one day with the free trial. I will definitely be subscribing.

Miu-su

I used this ad to get my product out there and draw people into my store. Fortunate for me I have had almost 1400 impressions in the first week! I'm impressed.Amazingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!

6-glass shot dispenser

I use this app to help get instant traffic to my online stores. It is super simple and easy to manage.

Gorgés De Soleil

amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Monkey Essentials

Hera's Loft

I like how easy it is to setup the app. It was a seamless set up process and within minutes I started to see traffic and impressions being made.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 142 143