Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive Free Traffic to your store with Ad Exchange & Google Ads

YEAGERIFIC

I think it is awesome! When I finally start getting sales I will upgrade my account. It is wonderful to be compliant and secure. Thank you so much!!!

Kabranty Good Deals

I used app to increase traffic to site. It was easy to start and appears to be effective. I would recommend this to a friend.

Hello there,

It was so nice to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your feedback about the app.

Please reach us by sending the email to felicia@eggflow.com or live chat, if you need any assistance and information.

Almn Marketing

Exelent service and goods products have a perfect page and the deals are very awesome thanks you very much

Hello Almn Marketing,

KingIced

Like it ldldkdkdkdjdkkdkdlddldkdjdjdjdkdld ohio krkeieeiekekenfkfkfkfkfkfkfkflddüpdnflffkflfldödflkfkffldldkfk

Hello KingIced,

Thank you for your kind words.
We hope that you will have great experiences in the future.

kcplugstore

This app is very thought out. i already have potential costumers in 3 minutes of having this app! highly recommend,

HECKEYEAH.COM

I ENJOYED THE WAY THINGS ARE SET UP FOR SUCCESS I REALLY BELIEVE ILL GET VERY FAR WITH THE TASK AT HAND.

CycleBag Store

Ok for trial. But i just learn about this store. So i dont know. I dont nake make sell with this app

Hello there,

As you know that increating traffic is a long and painstaking process that involves a lot of different factors and every store has its own approach to creating it.
Within our ability, we will provide free tools to help you with certain aspects of that process. We will help your ad be displayed to get the most traffic, but whether it gets click or not still depend entirely on the content of the ad. So, you can give the app time to make it work better.

Reach us via our live chat (found on our site eggflow.com) or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Los 4 Swag

its okay, confusing to use. But its displaying my adds apparently. So i guess its working. Well see though.

Hello there,

We checked your issue and saw that it was working well.

houstongobuy

good app i'm still testing it and i will be right back to edit this feedback if i found something different

Hello there,

It was so nice to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your honest feedback about the app.

ConsistAim

392 Impressions after two days, only 2 of them visit my store. I hope it will increase...

Settings are easy to configure so 3/5.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 120 121