Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive Free Traffic to your store with Ad Exchange & Google Ads

White world

If free time for me to bring certain marketing results, then I will pay a certain fee to use the program to improve marketing.

January 21, 2020

Thank you for feedback.

We are happy to receive your wonderful experience sharing. We hope that the app will bring to you more benefits in the future.

Please reach us by sending the email to felicia@eggflow.com or live chat, if you need any assistance and information.

2GetherBuy

very good~~!!Thanks a lot for your help! Would definitely work with the seller again. Made the process very simple and straight-forward.
Very good. This seller gives abundant information and make everything easy and fast. High quality work with amazing price. I'd love to buy again in the future.

January 19, 2020

Thank you for feedback.

We are happy to receive your wonderful experience sharing. We hope you will still use us in the future.

back2correct

its legit useless no views 5 days
ITS NOT GOODITS NOT GOOD

January 15, 2020

Thank you for feedback.

As you know that generating traffic is a long and costly process that involves a lot of different factors and each store has its own unique approach to creating it.
Within our ability, we will provide free tools to help you with certain aspects of that process. We will help your ad be shown to get the most traffic, but whether or not the ad is clicked will still depend entirely on the content of the ad.
If you are a new user, please give the app more time to operate effectively.
We will develop the app better in the future. If you have any expectations about features, please share it with us. It will be very useful.

TheOddPot

January 14, 2020

Thank you for the feedback.

I hope that you will have great experiences and new reviews in the future.

AMPOUR™️

within the first 10 mins i see an impression but not a visitor. it makes me hopeful :) Let's see what happens

January 10, 2020

Thank you for the feedback.

That is a good sign. To generate more traffic and increase revenue, time is of the essence. So I hope the application will help a part of your business to be better in the future.

Revive & Relax

This app is easy to set up and use. It’s bit early to tell if it will benefit my store hence the rating. I will revise once I can see an actual benefit of using the app.

January 2, 2020

Hi Revive & Relax,

Thank you for the feedback.

We hope that you will receive benefits and have new reviews in the future.

Karnal Desires Adult Store

Within 15 mins I had 4 impressions, slow but definitely working. Cant wait to check it tomorrow!!!!!

December 30, 2019

We greatly appreciate your kind words.

We hope that you will have more great experiences next time.

wonkaexpres

I use this app to attract traffic, i really like the way its set up easily to use. I wish it would drive more traffic to my online shop

December 30, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

Increasing traffic is a long and painstaking process that involves a lot of different factors. Therefore, please give the app more time to operate better. We hope that we will be received good news from you soon.

JLH Products

I love this app. it brings me great traffic and awareness for my store. Highly recommend everyone to use.

December 18, 2019

Hi JLH Products,

We greatly appreciate your kind words.

We hope that you will have more great experiences and have more new reviews in the future.

Have a great day!

TrendiHomes

The fact that people are viewing my ads helps for a ton of exposure for my site trendihomes.myshopify.com. I have only had it running for an hour or two and already have 36 impressions from that. For free you can't really beat it!

December 16, 2019