Instant Traffic

Instant Traffic

by Eggflow

Free Traffic & Ads Exchange

Cheap Tech 2.0

This is a great user friendly app! No problems setting it up or connecting the products. Made advertising much easier!

KosiNic Boutique

It was quick and easy to download have to leave review later after I see how it works at a later date

CosmetesPARiS®. Tous droits Réservés.

I used Instant traffic to help me in my traffic website. I really like how fast I've obtained success traffic. It could have been better whith a more specialized traffic.

Pineapples Y Cocos

I use this app to improve traffic to my store and works as promised! Improved my traffic significantly!

Soleil Bay

I just installed this app and set it up, it didn't even take 2 minutes. I haven't had it long enough to be able to tell if it works well, I will have to leave another review in a couple weeks, but for now it's great.

Mommy & Me

Looks it works so far, will see the results. Easy to install. Easy to use. Good information source.

Gio's Beauty Store

La mejor app que pude instalar. Gratis. Libre. Que más se puede pedir. Muy contento. Gracias a los desarrolladores por esta app. Super recomendada no duden ni un minutos en instalarla

BELIEF COLLECTION

First time using this app, totally looking forward to see how amazing my store will be by putting this app too work.

NoHairLeftBehind

I like this app, helps me increase my sales in a simple way. I would recommend to all shopify users.

Haroldpattshopping

I use this app to drive traffic to our store @ www.haroldpattshopping.com

Livingston Obasi