Instant Traffic by Eggflow

Instant Traffic by Eggflow

by Eggflow

Free Traffic & Ads Exchange

The Words Have It

Like others, I just installed this app. I'm currently using a similar app, but it hasn't gotten me any traffic during the three months I've been using it. I'm hopeful about this one and decided to give a rating similar to how my daughter's teachers do for the new school year... you start off with an A (5 stars) and your performance will determine your final grade. I will update in about one month.

Snuckly

Going to try it, hope for the best. My friend gave me advice to use it because it helps for his store.

MyStore500

I have just installed this app. My rating does not currently count. I have tried a similar app and it hasn't made any butter. I'll try to update this in a month or 2.

Mr. HOT SOX

I just installed the app. I am excited to see what kind of traffic it brings to my store. So far i love the feel of the app. Will update my review again later.

theglamcartel

love it. this app helped bring in traffuc and improvde my sales. i would reccomend it to everyone i know.

GLAMOUR-GIRL-GOODS

Great place to get those first customers in your store. Easy to use l.

jadasworldwide

I just downloaded the app and I am in love with it ao far. I cant wait to rwally dive in and explore new opportunities.

Dealsinone

I just installed this app on my new shopify store. It's easy install so far. Once I see any progress with it I will update my review.

That's Dope!

Seamless headache free integration for shopify stores and partner sites. Its really worth the time and help me drive traffic to my store and increase views and sales. Great app and concept. I would definitely recommend that new users that dont have a tonne of capital for start up and ads use this app it really helps

RichLovins Outdoor Warehouse

Easy set up! no issues. The free version is still very helpful! I would recommend this app for sure!

www.richlovinsoutdoorwarehouse.com has increased traffic since installing !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19