Instant Traffic

Instant Traffic

by Eggflow

Drive Free Traffic to your store with Ads Exchange

Noamos Art

I really like the app as a free plan for now because I have had decent traffic, although no sales as of yet, I appreciate the free program to try it out before you commit and invest.

Ninety8

It's a great app, gives my business a little more life! Would definitely recommend to add it to your website!

Smiles & Style fashion Store

I like this application I got lot of views with app and i really like it i would like to have more conversions

September 15, 2019

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

HILLTOP TEE SHIRTS

best app give u a lot of traffic to your online but i'm waiting for a sale then i can tell you alot more but good job on the traffic

September 15, 2019

U-GOTSTORE

muy buena app las visitas a mi tienda an aumentado significativamente desde que la e instalado muy buena

Hola,

Gracias por elegirnos. Estamos contentos con eso.

Sus comentarios nos ayudan a mejorar mejor nuestros productos y servicios.
Espero que la próxima vez tengas más experiencias maravillosas.

Póngase en contacto con nosotros a través de nuestro chat en vivo o en felicia@eggflow.com para que podamos ofrecerle nuestro apoyo si lo necesita.

¡Suerte con tu negocio!
Equipo de soporte de Eggflow
-----------------------------------------------------

LetzBrandIt

COOL APP. FREE TRAFFIC IS GOOD. I WISH IT WILL MAKE THE POPUPS MOR ATTRACTIVE TO LURE THE CUSTOMER INTO PURCHASING THE PRODUCTS

Thank you for giving feedback.

Generating sales is a long and painstaking process that involves a lot of different factors and every store has its own approach to creating profit.
Within our ability, we can only provide free tools to help you with certain aspects of that process. We will help your ad be displayed to get the most traffic, but whether it gets click or not still depend entirely on the content of the ad.

KKontinue

its simple and easy , But i have some possessive ROI (impressions), you have to buy the 19,99 pack to utilize tools. But im testing all free tools and anything free to see if i can get sales. i believe i can accomplish my goal, just have to put in the work

Kyra’s Anime Kollections

don't have any criticism yet. i think that is works as intended and that is all that matters. i will have a better review as time goes on

Fit & Strong Monaco

just started , good traffic , no conversion for the moment, i will be waiting , but nothing for now .

Thank you for giving feedback.

I noticed that Instant Traffic was disabled, so your store does not exchange traffic with other partners to increase the traffic into your store.

We will email you instructions to do this, please check your inbox.

Knotty Distributions

decent app, promotes products well, no sales yet but i'm optimistic, overall 4 star, not sure what could make it better

September 10, 2019

Thank you for giving feedback.

Reach us via our live chat (found on our site eggflow.com) or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 106 107