4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and effective traffic-driving capabilities. They value its advanced keyword research, SEO tools, and competitor analysis features. The app's comprehensive analytics and reporting aid in data-driven decision making. Merchants also commend the responsive customer support. It's particularly recommended for new businesses aiming for rapid growth, helping them understand product performance and attract more visitors.

February 8, 2024

I’m very hopeful that this will help my conversion rates. In just less than 24 hours I’ve made a sale so I believe that EggFlow may begin to show me more dough.

ORANGE KNIGHT & CO.
February 7, 2024

Just started. Have to do review ( step 3 ) to get to step 4 , add to circle. That seems kinda unfair, could just be my device. Had trouble with selecting my chosen items from my inventory and had to settle for items that were not my top choices. Don't think it's really fair to ask for a " handout " good review in the set up process, in order to proceed through the setup steps when NOTHING HAS EVEN BEEN TESTED YET.
We'll see. I like the concept, but have tried other exchanges almost exactly the same and nobody clicks, period . You get impressions, no human interaction.

PrintHub Horizon
Austria
February 5, 2024

I haven't fully tried the app for a long period of time but looks like it's working and brining some traffic to my website. Even if it's 1 or 2 visitors a dat it is still good because that's free traffic coming towards you.

PriceSlice
February 14, 2024

I tried to install on 3 of my stores every single time I get a 404 error and the app never starts just redirects to their website. Absolute joke

signspop

Mile High
Belgium
23 days using the app
January 18, 2024

Performs good but not getting much visitors and no transparency to where adds are getting displayed

Little Gigglers World
12 days using the app
January 26, 2024

Free version not very efficiency

LYS 3D SHOP

Unlimitbrandy
Netherlands
6 days using the app
January 15, 2024

I recommend this app and it's very good

My Store