Instant Traffic & Ads

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Lia's Discovers

I have just started using this app and so far it has been lovely. Easy to use and easy to keep track of.

ThriveFitness

good ff rbgtggnegerughrfhrifhrghrghurgurghrurugruhruhrguhrgrhughrughrughrughrgrughrghrughurghruhugughruh

LTL Hair Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 months

Lots of impressions. Definitely driving traffic. I would definitely recommend giving it a try. Easy to use.

dizzxStore

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app was great, commision went up and almost selling now. so thank u to whoever reads this. jhave a good day

LION'S CABIN

This app is quite cool, you won't be dispointed on it,Try it for 7 day trail to see if it will work for you.

GodBless Merch

Location Ghana
Time spent using app About 2 months

Awesome App, I recommend it. The best way to drive traffic to your online store is through this platform. Thank you for the free trial

World_of_Dance_Shoes

Location Vietnam

I love this app, have everything I needed to help my store grow better. Nothing needs to be added at all, perfect as is.

August 31, 2022

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that the app will be more useful for your business more in the next time. Also, we will improve the app better in the future.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or...

Cykapu

Location Hong Kong SAR

it is good, but the pop up ads is not a good idea. The free plan need allow user can delete it.
And the click traffic is too small

August 30, 2022

Thank you for your review, We try to optimize the click rate will improve day by day.

Little Fern's

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 hours

If i could give a worse review i would. I need this app off my store NOW. There is no easy was of doing this and im still struggling till this moment. I have a baby product store; the first things this app advertises is weed products and sex products. AS I SAID, NEED THIS OFF MY STORE RIGHT NOW!!!!

August 30, 2022

We're sorry to have let this happen to you, we'll review and update to prevent this from happening.

lirio-de-los-valles-c889

Location Spain
Time spent using app 1 day

Simplemente genial, es justo lo que necesitaba. Llevo poco tiempo usando la App, pero estoy muy contenta con el resultado.