Instant Traffic by Eggflow

Instant Traffic by Eggflow

by Eggflow

Free Traffic & Ads Exchange

The Pink Gem Boutique

I decided to use Eggflow to generate some traffic so far so god. The App was very easy to download. Overall, I recommend this product if you need the extra traffic.

ClothBoss

I us3d thus app to create more traffic flow during my first couple weeks and it worked. I do recommend

MMMY store

Just starting out. My store is getting traffic from facebook ads but no conversion so far. So trying instant traffic to see if my fortune changes.

Nuviashop

looks good so far, has a good introduction presentation. The promise is for more traffic but we will have to wait.

Tobacc0+

JUST INSTALLED THE APP STILL NOTHING BUT IAM GONNA UPDATE THE REVIWE AS SOON AS IT WORK FOR ME THANK YOU

CamilaFashionCo

Just installed the app. One I have results i´ll update my review. It´s a good thing to have more traffic, so I hope this works as advertised!

Backpacks & snapbacks

i think it was pretty good backpack hats snapback is my name i havent tried the app yet but i hope its

FuzzHeads

Love the idea of getting free traffic! Love this app! There are a lot of different ways to get traffic, but it's great when you can get free traffic that actually increases your sales! So, in my opinion, you just can't beat free traffic. Thank you for this app!

Cherished Beings

Free advertising. More traffic to your website. This is a great tool that can help bring more sales to your store. The way I see it.. even if its just a few extra clicks to your store per week then thats a good thing. The rest is up to you.

Gotcho Back

Down graded this to a 1 star. Only my own ads are showing up in my store. Kate Vu does not answer chat. No help at all. Giving het 1 more day to respond, then going to report this app to shopify