Instant Traffic & Ads

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Kharsh@store

I start to use this app just now and is good.
I will want to use this app to fane more trafficking to my store

Thank you for your feedback.

You are a new user, so please give the app more time to operate. We hope that the app will be useful for your business more and received new reviews in the next time.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia|@eggflow.com).

Urban Athletic Apparel

I download the app 2 weeks ago, I'm receiving little traffic daily. It's only been 2 weeks , so lets just how it go from here. S I'm far happy with the results I'm seeing. I enjoy that your able to see what Products people are viewing and how many times there being viewed,

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that the app will be useful for your business more in the next time. Also, we will improve the app better in the future.

European Sportswear

So far so good. I'm happy with this app and eager to experiment more with it. Free traffic, so give it a try!

DIY For All

Overall it a great way to drive instant traffic to online store. It really help me get more view and also shows me which of my products are viewed most.

StarryNightGiftsUK

~~~~Instant traffic is a very good app and has helped bring lots of free traffic to my website.~~~~~

Dizify Store

the best app for free traffic, although i wish the ad was more customisable so it would fit my stores theme

Stock Roof

very nice - very nice - -love work with this essay to use and simple no need to do anything after that

Thank you for your feedback.

That's wonderful. We hope that the app will be useful for your business more in the next time.

F.T.O Fashion Store

so far good no complain if it is me i give it a try to see what u get out of it free traffic not loose anything by trying it.

The Luminous Palace

This app gave me numerous impressions so far, hopefully, it continues and I get some clicks! I'm pleased so far.

Cactus Lovers

I used this app to help optimize my website and get better results for all the products that I have in my store

January 5, 2021