Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

aurorast

I think this app will help me with my business and increase sales. I is very user friendly. Great app. good application

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will be received more benefits and have new reviews in the future.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia|@eggflow.com).

1st 4 Fashion

First need to use Instant Traffic for a while before I can comment. but if it Brings the traffic to my sites then they'll def get 6****** from us.

JBRODE

Bazoush

cfvgfgfgfdgdfgdfgfgfgfdgdfgfgdgfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgfgfdgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfdgdfgfdgdfgdfgdfgfdgfdgfdgdfgdfgdfgfdgfdgfd

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that the app will be useful for you business.

Inspire Pets

I just got this app, the setup was very easy. Will leave a more detailed review when I've gotten some results to analyze.

December 21, 2020

Hi Inspire Pets,

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that the app will be useful for you business.

GymPROS.net

Whats the diffrence between Extra and Ultra package? We have the ultra package and it says no partner ads, but can not put those off. Please assist.
GymPROS.net

onestopdripshop

i really like the app however the promo ads for eggflow are really tacky on website for visitors viewing.

F&M Beauty

great app. i got more visitors instantly. got 200% more customers in 2 days. install this app now!!!

settlethesoul.com

My problem is that the pop up ads for the partner ads are terribly inappropriate and don't relate to my store at all. One of the partner ads was for a hunting knife...I run a women's yoga clothing store. Kind of a turn off to potential customers. Dumb algorithms. Not impressed.

Sunshine Athletics Apparel

Results were faster than expected. Definitely recommend this app to everyone starting their online store.