Instant Traffic & Ads

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Dopamine Factory

The app is really helpful. I started seeing results and traffic gain within one day with the free trial. I will definitely be subscribing.

Miu-su

Location Sri Lanka
Time spent using app 1 day

I used this ad to get my product out there and draw people into my store. Fortunate for me I have had almost 1400 impressions in the first week! I'm impressed.Amazingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!

6-glass shot dispenser

I use this app to help get instant traffic to my online stores. It is super simple and easy to manage.

Gorgés De Soleil

amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Monkey Essentials

Hera's Loft

Time spent using app About 1 month

I like how easy it is to setup the app. It was a seamless set up process and within minutes I started to see traffic and impressions being made.

Gadgets & Accessories

Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app to create and promote the items that are available at my store. It works great and it is user friendly

mobilehomebus

i used it to get more impressions
get more clicks
Easy to use many simple ways to target your audience

MaeMae Brand

Really good to try for free and see the type of traffic you get very informational and interesting at the same time its a free try so go for it!

January 21, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that the app will be useful for your business more in the next time. Also, we will improve the app better in the future.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia|@eggflow.com).

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team.

Kharsh@store

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 month

I start to use this app just now and is good.
I will want to use this app to fane more trafficking to my store

January 21, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

You are a new user, so please give the app more time to operate. We hope that the app will be useful for your business more and received new reviews in the next time.

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team.