4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and effective traffic-driving features. They value the advanced keyword research, SEO tools, and competitor analysis. Many report quick results, increased traffic, and sales growth. The app's in-depth analytics and responsive customer support are also highly praised. It's particularly recommended for new businesses aiming for rapid growth. Merchants have noticed an increase in page views and impressions after using the app.

December 18, 2023

Slower but still works, Very easy to use too.

InteriorInnovations
2 months using the app
January 6, 2024

Why am I only allowed to see and select a few of my products to select from to promote? not as advertised.

Nutritional Necessities LLC
About 19 hours using the app
January 26, 2024

So far so good. Like the concept of the app and that its free! :)

Respect & Wonder
Serbia
3 days using the app
December 22, 2023

Hello, I installed the application more than 24 hours ago and have not had any impressions and consequently no visits. Why? Thank you, I'll wait!

Corsair of the Orient
Brazil
14 days using the app
January 7, 2024

Eggflow has been great for me so far. I like this app.

Expresss Yourself
About 1 month using the app
February 3, 2024

good for new business, haven't helped me much.

InfiniteGoods
Georgia
3 days using the app
Eggflow replied April 7, 2024

Hello InfiniteGoods,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and for the 4-star review. We're glad to hear that you find our Instant Traffic app suitable for new businesses. We understand that every store has unique needs and challenges, and we’re here to support you in making the most out of our app to drive more traffic to your store.

We’d love the opportunity to learn more about your specific situation and see how we can help improve your experience. There may be some adjustments or features you haven't fully utilized yet that could make a significant difference. Please feel free to reach out to our support team at any time.

Your success is important to us, and we're committed to continuously improving our services to meet the needs of all our users, including seasoned businesses like yours in Georgia. Thank you for being a part of our community, and we look forward to serving you better.

Best regards,

Felicia
Customer Success Team
Instant Traffic

March 20, 2024

Great first impression, dimple to install and setup.

DesignedbyJosh
About 3 hours using the app
Eggflow replied April 7, 2024

Hello DesignedbyJosh,

We're absolutely delighted to hear about your great first impression and how you found the installation and setup of the Instant Traffic app to be simple! Thank you so much for sharing your experience and for your positive feedback.

Ensuring a smooth and straightforward setup process is one of our top priorities, as we want every user to be able to quickly start benefiting from the app without any hassle. It's wonderful to know that we've achieved this for you.

Should you have any questions as you continue to explore the app or if there's anything specific you'd like to achieve with it, our support team is here to help. We're dedicated to providing you with the best possible experience and helping you maximize the traffic to your store in the United Kingdom.

Thank you for choosing Instant Traffic, and we look forward to supporting your success.

Warm regards,

Customer Success Team
Instant Traffic

January 15, 2024

I recommend this app and it's very good

My Store
Italy
7 days using the app
Edited November 20, 2023

Amazing very easy to use and simple. Soon I learn more how to use the app I’ll upgrade my account

BlackMars
About 2 months using the app
December 18, 2023

So far so good gotta work on placement but ultimately I like it

The Doggy Dog Store