Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

FreeFra

I used this app to boost audience and sales. i would like to review this app after trial period to verify its functionability

March 29, 2021

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that the app will be useful for your business more in the next time. Also, we will improve the app better in the future.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia|@eggflow.com).

Abedah-Online

I relay like this apps.. thanks alot for this one................................................................................

CARRI ONN

only fake impression and no quality traffic to stores.
I tried trial for 3 days and canceled it, and no cancellation confirmation came and every day email receiving regarding will be charged after trial period over.
dont waste time and energy to install and for free fake impression.

Thank you for your feedback.

You are a new user, so please give the app more time to operate. We hope that the app will be useful for your business more and received new reviews in the next time.

Naz Beauty

this app help me a lot to reach more customers with wider marketing platform and more product displa

Ace Gadgets World

Nice App! Im really happy with this app......................................................................................................................................

Pelusastore

good i still look how is working but look good to me , let see to pass of the time how works... nice

March 8, 2021

Neverland In a Box

I used this app to help me expand customer engagement, Its gotten 6 views over 13 hours.. I wish it had more of a reach for the target audience im attempting to reach

Leggings Sporty

The reason only a 3 is because I only came onboard yesterday. So to give a proper rate I would need at least 7 days to see the result. But even after less than 24 hours there have been over 100 impressions but unfortunately no clicks just yet. Time is needed here.

Max Easy Store

enjoying so far, but its early days yet to be sure if i shall keep it. I havent had a large enough traffic data to make an informed decision.

Soft Skin Beauty

Bonjour, j'utilise cette application pour promouvoir ma boutique, je vois, j'ai 2260 $ avec 85 click. Je vois cette somme d'argent sur Instant Buy sur ma boutique Shopify. Comment je peux faire transferer tout mon argent sur mon compte bancaire or paypal?