4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ability to drive targeted traffic, leading to increased sales. They value its advanced SEO tools, keyword research, and competitor analysis features. The app's in-depth analytics and reporting capabilities are also praised for aiding data-driven decisions. Many merchants commend the responsive customer support and plan to upgrade to paid plans. It's particularly recommended for new businesses and beginners, with its added benefit of social media integration for content scheduling and publishing.

April 7, 2021

NEVER!!!! It just pup some 404 error on my site... :))) Good one. And of course for the free plan you don't have customer support. Lame.

GoldenPigs
Romania
4 days using the app
Edited July 26, 2020

I used this application during a week. No results at all. useless application. Do not waste your time.

Admire Me
4 days using the app
Eggflow replied July 27, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

As you know that generating traffic is a long and costly process that involves a lot of different factors and each store has its own unique approach to creating it.
Within our ability, we will provide free tools to help you with certain aspects of that process. We will help your ad be shown to get the most traffic, but whether or not the ad is clicked will still depend entirely on the content of the ad.
If you are a new user, please give the app more time to operate effectively.
Besides, you may consider updating the plan to use the extended features.

Reach us via our live chat (found on our site eggflow.com) or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Eggflow Support Team

Edited April 24, 2020

They provide fake info. Apps shows me over 400 impressions and 3 clicks but I check Shopify dashboard, my info show the store not even increase 1 impressions, I wait more then see that all numbers they shows are fake. I have 3 clicks on my products so at least I should see 3 impression in my store but I see 0.

Handkick
Eggflow replied April 27, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

There is a confusion here. So, please let us explain a little bit about the problem as follows: The Impressions that you see in the app's Dashboard (400) are the metrics that are recorded when each ad is displayed on partner’s stores. Clicks (3) means that the number of times visitors click your ads on partner’s stores. That is how the app's Dashboard records the active information of your products that are promoted in other stores ( not your store) to help you know if your app is working or not. Therefore, the information provided by the app is accurate.

We trust the above detail resolve your queries and hope you will update the new rating next time.

To learn more knowledge about how Instant Traffic works, please do refer to our FAQ: https://help.eggflow.com/section/instant-traffic/

If you need any assistance or information, please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Have a lovely day and Good luck with your business!

May 21, 2020

not very good no traffic did not work only got impressions not worth the time and evart having it on your site and now I have the job of removing it

jbegos
Eggflow replied May 21, 2020

Hello there!

Thank you for your feedback.

Also, I'm sorry that it did not work out for you. Please note that Instant Traffic helps with impressions, but whether an ad gets clicks or not still depends on its content, just like with any other ad platforms. If an ad does not get clicks, then the algorithm will show it less and less while prioritizing better performing ads. May I suggest trying out different ads until you find ones that work?.
Besides, it usually takes about 2 days since installation for impressions to start showing up, and about 100 impressions for the first click. Thus, if you are a new user, please give it more time to activate effectively.

If you have any other questions, please contact us via live chat or email
( felicia@eggflow.com). We are ready to support you.

Best Regards,

March 19, 2021

only fake impression and no quality traffic to stores.
I tried trial for 3 days and canceled it, and no cancellation confirmation came and every day email receiving regarding will be charged after trial period over.
dont waste time and energy to install and for free fake impression.

CARRI ONN
India
Eggflow replied March 25, 2021

Thank you for your feedback.

You are a new user, so please give the app more time to operate. We hope that the app will be useful for your business more and received new reviews in the next time.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia|@eggflow.com).

Edited March 20, 2019

it wont stop after i deleted it kkk kkkkk kkk kkkk kkkk kkjjh hluho luig iy ogo iygpi gi ygiyg iyygpiygp . gjfj

Gordon'sWest
Eggflow replied March 28, 2019

Hi, our friend from Gordon'sWest. We appreciate your feedback. However, Instant Traffic does not leave any scripts once being uninstalled from your store. So there must be some misunderstanding. Do let me know if you've got any other questions. We're happy to help.

Edited May 30, 2019

Stop sending other website right into my own website. LIKE THIS greyson-king.myshopify.com I like this app. But, Thank you for free trial

Allaboutkovers Gift Store
Eggflow replied May 31, 2019

Hello there!

I'm sorry Instant Traffic did not meet your expectation. The apps work by exchanging apps between stores - meaning you let others advertise in your store and in return the partner will do the same to you.
The other websites you saw were your partners' ads.

Have a good day and good luck with your shop!

November 16, 2019

I don't like it put other product in my store !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ED DIAMOND COSMETIC
Eggflow replied November 17, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for giving feedback.

As you know that Instant Traffic allows you to increase traffic to your store by exchanging product ads with the partner's store. Therefore, you can see ads of partners and vice versa. It will be useful for your store.
If you are sure that you want to stop ad exchange, you can turn off it anytime in the setting.

We hope that you will have greater experiences and new reviews in the future.

Please contact us via our live chat (found on our site eggflow.com) or at felicia@eggflow.com should you need our support at any time.

Eggflow Support Team

Edited October 3, 2021

worst app ever, pop ups appear all over my website, costumer services horrible, avoid to all costs!!

Authenticated Designer Bags
Edited October 26, 2020

Worst app ever I keeps putting ads on my website that I don't want anymore. Its say to spend money to remove the ads which is crazy I have tried reaching out to support but they are not answering I hope this would get there attention and remove those ads that I don't want and finally delete the app forever

Paradise Smoke Island
1 day using the app
Eggflow replied October 26, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

Because there are many other merchants who also need support, the support team is overloaded, so we cannot respond immediately to you. So we hope you sympathize. We always try to provide the best customer support. Regarding your request, we re-checked your store and found that the ad came from the sixads app. Our app has been disabled in your store, so it can not show up in the store anymore. Due to the same features, you may be confused. So, please check the application list again.

Besidse, to promote your product better without showing your partner ads in the store, you can refer the plan which is upgrade of Instant Traffic. if you don't mind, we can send an detail email more to you about it. So, please keep an eye on the email.

Please feel free to contact us if we can be of further assistance.