4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and effective traffic-driving capabilities. They value its advanced keyword research, SEO tools, and competitor analysis features. The app's comprehensive analytics and reporting aid in data-driven decision making. Merchants also commend the responsive customer support. It's particularly recommended for new businesses aiming for rapid growth, helping them understand product performance and attract more visitors.

August 29, 2022

If i could give a worse review i would. I need this app off my store NOW. There is no easy was of doing this and im still struggling till this moment. I have a baby product store; the first things this app advertises is weed products and sex products. AS I SAID, NEED THIS OFF MY STORE RIGHT NOW!!!!

Little Fern's
New Zealand
About 2 hours using the app
Eggflow replied August 30, 2022

We're sorry to have let this happen to you, we'll review and update to prevent this from happening.

January 12, 2019

The idea behind it is good, but this app slowed my loading speed to 12s from 6s, it was also displaying my adds to me... not sure why is targeting my own store.

Surf Zones
About 1 hour using the app
October 24, 2019

nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice

DAY&NIGHT.AY
Israel
About 1 hour using the app
Eggflow replied October 24, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for giving feedback.

We are very happy about your review and hope that you will change the rating star next time.

Please contact us via our live chat (found on our site eggflow.com) or at felicia@eggflow.com should you need our support at any time.

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team

December 4, 2022

its annoying i dont like it wish i cound remove this dumb app from my store but i dont think i can .

rareville
39 minutes using the app
Eggflow replied December 4, 2022

We are really sorry for the trouble and we appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We will look into this further!

Can you tell us what's bothering you with our app?

November 27, 2020

zzzzzzzzzzzzz. falling asleep. you cant edit anything or show how or where your ads get seen . theres not really proof ? show more info .

Stitch Kraft
34 minutes using the app
March 3, 2019

Don't like it, not really sure how I thought it would've worked, but i don't perfect it for my website personally.

DropCity&Co