Ultimate Product Icons

Ultimate Product Icons

by ShopClimb

Display your product guarantees and features to convert sales

Takesumi LTD

The best app ever have for free badges option for begin with. I recommend highly to use this app, useful.

Unique Physique

Looks great on my site. And lets not forget it free! It's telling me I need a minimum on of 100 characters for this review soo I'm just typing extra....

Flax-Protection

Thank you for using this for free.
I will subscribe it if that works properly.
Thank you again.
Hopefully it will work

kokabear

very good app, easy to integrate and very helpful i like it much better than other apps thank you very much

Shinbha

Awesome experience adding icons is really easily, I will recommend this app for adding badges.

INDYDUKAAN

I used this app is very good but cost should be reduced per month. Excellent batches in the app are creative

4wardsfashion

Thank you this app is easy to use just drag and drop, and your away now I can give my customers the guarantee they need, Thanks.

studioring

just trying new apps to see which fits my store the best, so far so good ill make sure to write my final review once I use your app more.

TouchBuds

Great app. Couldn't of been easier to understand. Even I could implement the trust badges. 5 stars out of 5.

Sale Snagger

Solid app. Good icons. No glitches. Definitely worth the free price tag. Also tons of selections for icons.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14