Ultimate Product Icons

Display your product guarantees and features to convert sales

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

fashionbox.si

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app About 2 months

you are doing grat, is one really helpfull size and its really easy to use. it helps a lot on my online store.

Malamix - Presente em todos os momentos

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Legal! facil de usar! fica leve no site! recomendo!
Vou aguardar o prazo de testes e subir outros recursos do app

Kizowireless

great way to help with reviews and I am liking it so far. It seems very useflu for my business. Cant wait

Payless Mall

Location Greece

I really love this guy's apps! It makes a big difference since i use them! I recommend this app 100%

FieryLilac

Just installed this app. Had a store audit completed on my store and they were recommended. Looking forward to see the results.

Aspirecorner

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 2 months

.....................................................................................................................

Dailyshare

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 12 hours

Perfect going keep this up guts this is perfect for my webshop i hope doe a new furore badges thabks

EyeDope

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am very pleased with the large number of badges available. I'm also happy that Team Hektor responded promptly to my questions and quickly assisted me in placing the badges in position on my website. Looking forward to seeing what other improvements they have coming.

February 8, 2020

Thanks so much for the great review! We're working hard to improve it and are always listening to what you need.

Misstylish Store

Location Morocco

Yes Good Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bearified Gear

Time spent using app About 1 year

The icons are great and help products stand out! So easy to use, was up and running in 10mins. Def recommend

January 29, 2020

So glad you liked the app! We're going to be making it even better in the future. Thanks for the great review ;-)

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next