Ultimate Product Icons

Ultimate Product Icons

by ShopClimb

Display your product guarantees and features to convert sales

Mightywings

thank you very much for the service you share with us, it's really helpfull and gives trust to my website

Little gifts for all

So easy to install and it works perfectly. It all goes automatically and the icons just appear right were I want them to show at my site. Very good job!

EasyHealth & Co.

very easy to use , I set my money back guarantee in 1 min. The only one thing I hope to improve is the size range I can adjust

Genie Aladdin

The Product Icons have given me more confidence on my product presentation. I guess it does build bètter credentials for my products.

Green Skin Ready

The badges are pretty and it's so easy to install. Very good app for showing trust to customers on the product pages.

Sponsors Team Shop

Génial en deux secondes j'ai pu paramétrer les badges ! changer les couleurs, choisir les badges que je voulais et hop ! déjà en vue sur le site ! Merci !!!

hollywood shoppingg

yaeh very good thanx yaeh very good thanx yaeh very good thanx yaeh very good thanx yaeh very good thanx

Prihsi Collectionz

i love this app easy to install and does de job
would recommend to anyone who want that social proof

Tarot Scents

The icons look beautiful on my site. I was able to color coordinate to match shop buttons!! Adding to all my sites.

FRINGEKreative

Worked as stated. My rule: If it works without tech support its a keeper, if it doesn't its crap. Tried several others and deleted them for being as in previous sentence "CRAP".