Ultimate Product Icons

Ultimate Product Icons

by ShopClimb

Display your product guarantees and features to convert sales

Bokeh Limited Edition Prints

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aquario Wiz

Excellent app. Easy to use and install. It also helps my store with authenticity which is something we all need. Thanks

PitchGuard

The color matching is easy. Also the drag and drop feature is really nice. ...........................

Sun Saphir

Adiciona selos de segurança bem legais! comecei a utilizar hoje, mas ja vou excluir o que utilizava anteriormente pois o outro só tem versão paga!

Paws_99

I'm happily using the Ultimate Product Icons because my store got a very classy look with their presence and also improved trust factor among our web visitors. Good work guys! Keep it up.

IM A LUXURY

The app is very easy to use !! The instructions were very easy to follow.
I love how it made my web site look very professional and created trust for the customers.

Mightywings

thank you very much for the service you share with us, it's really helpfull and gives trust to my website

Little gifts for all

So easy to install and it works perfectly. It all goes automatically and the icons just appear right were I want them to show at my site. Very good job!

EasyHealth & Co.

very easy to use , I set my money back guarantee in 1 min. The only one thing I hope to improve is the size range I can adjust

Genie Aladdin

The Product Icons have given me more confidence on my product presentation. I guess it does build bètter credentials for my products.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16