Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free gift, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

TONIC15

The support team is so great - very responsive and quickly resolves issues, and they follow up to make sure that everything is okay. Thank you Ellie, Louis and David.

Substance Nutrition

Amazing Customer Service: I have been on Shopify for many years now and have tried a lot of apps over time... nothing compares to the customer support I received form David, it was 1. extremely quick AND off hour (as I decided at 6pm to set up a new app for an email going out at 6am the next day) but 2. also very friendly and easy along the way... I'm excited to continue to use this app and have access to other (hopefully equally as awesome) Customer Representatives like David.

lemondedepoppy.com

Location Ireland

Pas encore testé en ligne pour voir les résultats en terme de vente, mais le support pour l'installer et faire les adaptations est au top !

Wishtrend

Location South Korea

This is the perfect app our team was looking for. Easy set up for diverse free gift rules! We are so glad that we have found this app, works so well. Also their customer service system is super great!!! David helped me set up rules for our store. His reply was so quick and he was very friendly thank you so much :) I'm sure everyone will be satisfied with this app. Highly Recommend

Barefaced

We use this app to run more complex gift-with-purchase promotions and it's been a great tool! It's easy to navigate for simple promotions that we want to run, but it can get more confusing when there's more complexity to the promotions.. Although it can get confusing at times, I give this app 5 stars because of the excellent customer support! They are always quick to respond to my questions (even though we have a 14 hour time difference!), help me set up promotions, and help us customize pop-ups to fit our brand + styling. I've recently been working with David and he has been very helpful in solving our problems and walking me through everything so I understand clearly...and I ask a LOT of questions. My advice - reach out for help if you get stuck or if you don't like how something looks!! They're so helpful and supportive - it's been a great experience so far!

August 15, 2022

"Good day to you Barefaced!

Thanks a ton for your wonderful feedback! Our team is so happy to know that we could assist you promptly. Your precious support would definitely motivate us to work harder to improve our app and our support team.

May you need any further assistance, please feel free to drop us a message via live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com. It's always our pleasure to accompany you.

All the best,

coastland apparel

Time spent using app Over 2 years

David was quick to solve our problems and help us get our free gifts organized! Great app and better customer service!

August 15, 2022

Good day to you coastland apparel,

Thank you so much for leaving us so awesome a review! Your precious feedback motivates us to keep improving the app and our support team.

If you need further support, we will always be waiting for you at live chat or support@secomapp.com. Your satisfaction is always our highest priority!

Ocare Health&Beauty

Location New Zealand

Great service and very fast response, especially David, helped me a lot to set up the APP, highly recommended!

August 15, 2022

Hello there Ocare Health&Beauty!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing review! David is going to be ecstatic to read your wonderful evaluation. If you continue to support us, our team will work even harder to develop new products and services.

We'll always look forward to seeing you! Please contact us at support@secomapp.com at any time via live chat or email. We eagerly await your call!

Best regards.

Discovery House Distributors Pvt Ltd

Location India

Anne and Brian from the support and development team helped me resolve my issue in a short span of time and I really appreciate their help. Thanks a lot team!

Hi Discovery House Distributors Pvt Ltd,

Thank you so much for leaving so awesome a review! Anne and Brian would be happy to know that you are satisfied with our app and support team!

If you have any further requests, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com. We always appreciate you!

Qcare Asia

Location Singapore

Customer service has helped to solve the problem. So far everything is working. Thanks~
If you have any problems, please ask their customer service first.
Remember to back up the theme before installing apps.

August 10, 2022

Dear Qcare Asia,

Our team is super thrilled to read your awesome feedback. It's so great to have you with us and we can't be any happier to have satisfied you with our app and services! Thanks to your support, we will certainly work harder to improve our Free Gifts app.

Should you need our support, please do not hesitate to drop us a message via live chat or email support@secomapp.com.

Amber

Forest Glory

It allows you to add the free gift to the cart, which we find makes for alot better conversions then simply stating it comes with it. We also had an issue (our own fault) and the company not only told us what was wrong, the went ahead and fixed it as a draft, and then followed up two days later just to be sure it was still working.

August 10, 2022

Hi Forest Glory,

We are so grateful for your trust and satisfaction with Free Gifts app. It's always our honor to support you and to be with you in your business!

If you need any further support, please get back to us via live chat or email support@secomapp.com. We are always willing to give you a hand!

Cheer,