Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free gift, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Couffin Tout Doux

Great application! The customer service is great, friendly and very attentive. Thank you very much.

November 9, 2021

Good day Couffin Tout Doux,

This is Free Gifts - Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your compliment on Free Gifts app and also for you helpful feedback. Your support means world to us and it would encourage Free Gifts Team to work tirelessly to improve the features for our valued customers.

If you have any further requests, please feel free to contact us via our livechat or email us at support@secomapp.com. We are always ready to serve!

Anne

Nzo Active

I used this app to create a spend XX$ > get a free product promo. It was simple and worked well, but my site is connected to an instore POS that provides inventory data and that created a conflict with the app, telling customers we were out of stock of the free gift. Anne helped me sort it out very quickly, and reset the app so it won't happen in future promotions. Really impressed with service.

November 3, 2021

Good day Nzo Active,

You made our day with your trust in Free Gifts app and your awesome review! Our team is all happy to know that we could support and satisfy you!

If you have any further requests, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com. We are always happy to assist you!

Almah Skincare

I like the app and the flexibility it provides with regards of gift combinations and presentations in the product and cart pages. The support team is outstanding and always there if you need them.

November 2, 2021

Good day to you Almah Skincare,

We can't express by words how grateful we are to have a chance to support your business! Our team is really excited to read your awesome review. With your precious support, we would definitely try harder to provide better features and also better services.

You are always our pride and joy! Please feel free to reach us anytime via live chat or email support@secomapp.com as we always welcome you!

All the best,

Undrdog Surface Products

App is good but the support team is outstanding! They helped me set up the campaign, debug it and even implement the code on two of my themes. Amazing!

October 28, 2021

DearUndrdog Surface Products,

How lovely a customer you are! We are grateful that you trust Free Gifts app and let us accompany you in your business. Thanks to your support, we would work tirelessly to improve Free Gifts app.

May you need further assistance, please contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com. We always appreciate you!

Rio

kokorosastudio.com

This APP has many useful functions,
Their staff, Anne, patiently helped me with the installation and use.

October 28, 2021

Hi Kokorosastudio.com,

We truly appreciate that we can accompany such a kind-hearted and lovely customer like you! Anne would be super thrilled to read your wonderful feedback. Your precious support motivated us to keep on developing the app and providing better services to our precious customers.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to leave us a message via live chat or an email to support@secomapp.com. We are always ready to support you!

Rio

HOW TO CAKE IT

Great customer service that responds quickly and is always ready to help. This app also has great customization features.

October 23, 2021

Good day HOW TO CAKE IT,

Online Innersejuk Store

The support is super fast and super-efficient. This is my 2nd time installing this app. I couldn't find any other free gift app that can match this app's features.

October 21, 2021

Dear Online Innersejuk Store,

Our team is super thrilled to read your awesome feedback. It's so great to have you with us and we can't be any happier to have satisfied you with our app and services! Thanks to your support, we will certainly work harder to improve our Free Gifts app.

Should you need our support, please do not hesitate to drop us a message via live chat or email support@secomapp.com.

Trix

Lanoguard

Fantastic app, did everything I needed it to and the support I received from Robert was outstanding, answered all my questions - explained brilliantly. Helped me fix and issues or questions I had quickly. Then followed up afterwards which I really appreciated. He is a fantastic member of the team!

October 21, 2021

Hi Lanoguard,

You made our day with your awesome review! Robert will be happy to know that he was able to assist you promtly. With your support, Free Gifts app team will work tirelessly to improve the app and develop more interesting features.

May you need any support, please let us know via our livechat or email us at support@secomapp.com. We're just an email away :)

Alex

Annapurneshwari Chutneys and Savouries

I used this app for Buy 1 Get 1 offer. This app supports every mechanism that we need for offers. The support team is great and assisted me throughout the setup. I highly recommend this app for its advanced features and support team.

October 16, 2021

Hi Annapurneshwari Chutneys and Savouries,

Alex

Just-Legends.com

App is working well and doing what's promised. Exceptional customer service if you should experience a problem or just have a question. Thanks a lot!

October 16, 2021