Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free gift, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Clinical Research Dental

Ultimately we were unable to use this app because it conflicts with Shopify Scripts. However, I will say that the customer service team was very responsive when it came to both installing the app as well as then uninstalling the app from our store when we realized that there was a conflict, so credit to them for that!

December 21, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a review! Our team is thriving to improve the app better and better.

Edgevale

great app. very prompt support. this app requires some simple edits to your liquid files..ours wasnt quite as standard. opened a ticket and they went in and set it up completely free.

December 3, 2020

Thank you! I really appreciate your review. We are continuously striving to serve you better.

Zatural

This is the second Secomapp app that we use on our Shopify store. Secomapp is really good to work with, and they always respond to my issues within 24hrs. Their free gifts app has been a great addition to our store. Any issues that we have had they have been able to help us solve them. The only downside is my business is in the USA, and I'm pretty sure Secomapp is in like India or something because they only respond to my emails when I'm sleeping.

Heliocare

The app is good but always needs some additional configuration from the support team. The terminology used within the app could be improved to make it slightly less confusing at first but once you use it, it becomes easy to use. Their support is fantastic though - Louis, Lea and Robert are always on hand to solve any issues in a very timely fashion.

CorgiPlush

Location Singapore

Overall was great. Managed to set up the promotion for free gifts. Unfortunately, we find it hard to set up without technical support from the staff through email.

Amazing-Solutions.com

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app has good support from the developers. They respond to requests promptly, and provide ample support for the app. It functions well, although there could be better controls to customize the look without using custom css.

THE SNACC BAR

Location United Arab Emirates

Great app. Perfect for creating more sales. One bug I have about it is that if there were a possible way to edit or change the font or background displayed on the page of the offers shown. Overall pretty good.

WalknTalk

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

The app was a little clunky to get started, but the support team were great at getting us sorted and also fixing my user error issues straight away. The app did exactly what we needed, with bonus add-ons.

Primeval Labs

Time spent using app About 1 month

While it didn't work out great for us to continue using long term, the app is useful and the support is great! After having issues and having support fix majority of it, we ended up with additional compatibility issues with our theme and 2-3 other app we were using so we had to get rid of this one but for most shops it should be fine!

Zalaxion

Location Belgium

Still an issue when offering gifts from a product category. Support is aware of it.
Otherwise great app.