BOGOS: Free gift & Buy X Get Y , 1,150 reviews

4.8
December 17, 2020

Ultimately we were unable to use this app because it conflicts with Shopify Scripts. However, I will say that the customer service team was very responsive when it came to both installing the app as well as then uninstalling the app from our store when we realized that there was a conflict, so credit to them for that!

Clinical Research Dental
Time spent using app: 4 months
Secomapp replied December 21, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a review! Our team is thriving to improve the app better and better.

November 27, 2020

great app. very prompt support. this app requires some simple edits to your liquid files..ours wasnt quite as standard. opened a ticket and they went in and set it up completely free.

Edgevale
Time spent using app: 7 days
Secomapp replied December 3, 2020

Thank you! I really appreciate your review. We are continuously striving to serve you better.

November 13, 2020

This is the second Secomapp app that we use on our Shopify store. Secomapp is really good to work with, and they always respond to my issues within 24hrs. Their free gifts app has been a great addition to our store. Any issues that we have had they have been able to help us solve them. The only downside is my business is in the USA, and I'm pretty sure Secomapp is in like India or something because they only respond to my emails when I'm sleeping.

Zatural
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 2, 2020

The app is good but always needs some additional configuration from the support team. The terminology used within the app could be improved to make it slightly less confusing at first but once you use it, it becomes easy to use. Their support is fantastic though - Louis, Lea and Robert are always on hand to solve any issues in a very timely fashion.

Heliocare
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 17, 2020

Overall was great. Managed to set up the promotion for free gifts. Unfortunately, we find it hard to set up without technical support from the staff through email.

CorgiPlush
Singapore
Time spent using app: 11 days
September 28, 2019

This app has good support from the developers. They respond to requests promptly, and provide ample support for the app. It functions well, although there could be better controls to customize the look without using custom css.

Amazing-Solutions.com
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 23, 2019

Great app. Perfect for creating more sales. One bug I have about it is that if there were a possible way to edit or change the font or background displayed on the page of the offers shown. Overall pretty good.

THE SNACC BAR
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 9, 2019

The app was a little clunky to get started, but the support team were great at getting us sorted and also fixing my user error issues straight away. The app did exactly what we needed, with bonus add-ons.

WalknTalk
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 9, 2019

While it didn't work out great for us to continue using long term, the app is useful and the support is great! After having issues and having support fix majority of it, we ended up with additional compatibility issues with our theme and 2-3 other app we were using so we had to get rid of this one but for most shops it should be fine!

Primeval Labs
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 3, 2019

Still an issue when offering gifts from a product category. Support is aware of it.
Otherwise great app.