Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

mylovingbrushes

I am pretty happy about this app, and the customer service ! Louis has been awesome with me. Now I will check if this app is able to convert my customers !

Hawking

App appears to have certain customization issues, however with Peters help I was able to settle all those issues. FIND PETER

Modernica Inc

Brian and the Secomapp team are great and easy to work with. The application has been able to accomplish all my needs from free items to buy x get y for free. Highly recommended.

The Panic Room

Was a little confusing when first installed, but awesome and really quick responses from the team! They will be on it before you know it

Willow & Nest

This app could have been useful in our campaign however we had a few issues with the "spend $___ get something free" linking up to our oberlo product and then to our aliexpress product order, thus resulting in the customer not getting a shipping confirmation. Could be an amazing app if there is more specific setup instructions to avoid issues like this. I just want to say that the staff are super attentive and quick to respond to any issues/needs and do there best to assist. Thanks!

Di Morelli Skin Care

Still testing the app (will be happy to review again in a couple of months), but works well so far, many options for promotions, gives you flexibility to be creative. Customer service is great, quick response, Peter (thank you!) helped us changing some details that were important to make things work and look the way we needed. So far, happy with the choice!

Fabulousmom01

Awesome app, but expensive. Fast response from the support team.

Maia Gianna Organic Mfg

Too early to say if the app will work well for me. Am still in my first 2 days since the app was activated. But I like the features and I feel that they could really encourage people to buy from my site. Hoping my gut fee is right :)

Mancessorizeusa

So far it seems to be the perfect solution for what I was looking for.

There were some initial issues that needed resolving but Louis Tong was extremely helpful and has helped resolve several issues, all within a few hours of contacting him.

I do think it's a bit overpriced though. With a price reduction this could be the perfect solution for many store owners.

Trendy Tresses

Brian was very helpful as I didn’t understand how to use it , he did everything for me no issues .