Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Loveshaira

The app definitely met my needs for a promotion on my website. I got assistance from Peter when it came to installing the app. They were very quick to help me out!

Oral Science

Good support, app does what it says.

Diamond Art Club

John & Brian at Secomapp have been nothing short of awesome to work with. They were very accommodating and went above and behind to help integrate their app with our custom theme while refusing to accept any money from us.

Thank you so much. App is perfect.

Handover Sunglasses

Very good support and good app, thanks Louis

In Shape Mummy

Fantastic app and amazing support! I highly recommend this app.

Paint Pillow

The developer installed the app quickly and put up 2 tests so I could see how the free gifts work. I was able to understand the app in about 10-15 minutes and now it's working smoothly. Highly recommended!

La Femme Beauty

Great App, works well and does the job. Easy to install. The support that we received from Peter was great. We are very pleased and happy.

Bella Scoop

Incredible app and exceptional service by Brian/team. Tweaked the UI to exactly how we needed it. Best gifts app on Shopify

Real Techniques

Louis Tong - Very quick response. Everything was done that I asked for.

Black Moon Cosmetics

I wanted to update my review and share my positive experience with the staff. They were incredibly helpful and attentive to any questions and/or issues we had. Their response was timely and overall we had a great experience dealing with them. This app is definitely worth it :) Thanks again!