Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Daily Dozen Deals

I installed this to use for a big promotion I was doing but couldn’t get it to work right. I contacted support and they dove right in to help me get it set up. Now it works great! Awesome app and support.

One feature I wish they had was being able to search when selecting a gift. If you’re offering a percentage off your entire store for buying something then the customer has to go through the products one at a time to get to it. Other than that, I love this app!

Salt And Lace Intimates

I will give a five when it has a countdown bar to motivate the customer to reach the $$$ threshold for the free gift. Otherwise it works without hiccups.

Cpe Systems

Great app with a few idiosyncrasies, but an absolutely fantastic support staff.

Eflow Nutrition

Works okay, kind of limited features and you need their tech support to help adjust the settings for things that should be built in and easy to adjust. However it might be the best current app of it's kind...

Uniqso2

Great support and awesome apps! Tried many other same apps before, it's either slow response from the developer or complicated or not functioning.

This app works so far and strongly recommend!

The Lottle Shop

The staff helped me install it. This was very useful and saved me a lot of time

Horsesandscentsinc

App was great. It was really the only one that could do exactly what I wanted. I found it to be a bit expensive considering that in shopify you have to buy apps pretty much for everything and I did get an enormous amount of feedback request emails.

Manomaya

Great support staff. The UI of the app could be better but works well.

Bodyhealth Com

Secomapp's Free Gifts app is a fantastic concept with almost perfect execution. I've been using their app for well over a year now and have seen it evolve. The team is always responsive when it comes to customer service. The app is very flexible and allows for a lot of creativity with promotions. My only 2 gripes are when a customer meets the criteria for a free gift, it can sometimes take a few extra seconds for the gifts to load in the shopping cart, which, from a UX standpoint results in the occasional customer complaint. Also, if I'm offering free gifts on two separate products, it gets confusing as to what the customer is getting and why. All in all, I'm happy!

1000hour

Really quick install, great customer service! the app gave us great results from our email marketing campaign. Can't wait to try out all the options that come with the app.