Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free gift, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Modernica Inc

Brian and the Secomapp team are great and easy to work with. The application has been able to accomplish all my needs from free items to buy x get y for free. Highly recommended.

The Panic Room

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Was a little confusing when first installed, but awesome and really quick responses from the team! They will be on it before you know it

Willow & Nest

This app could have been useful in our campaign however we had a few issues with the "spend $___ get something free" linking up to our oberlo product and then to our aliexpress product order, thus resulting in the customer not getting a shipping confirmation. Could be an amazing app if there is more specific setup instructions to avoid issues like this. I just want to say that the staff are super attentive and quick to respond to any issues/needs and do there best to assist. Thanks!

Di Morelli Skin Care

Still testing the app (will be happy to review again in a couple of months), but works well so far, many options for promotions, gives you flexibility to be creative. Customer service is great, quick response, Peter (thank you!) helped us changing some details that were important to make things work and look the way we needed. So far, happy with the choice!

Fabulousmom01

Location Malaysia

Awesome app, but expensive. Fast response from the support team.

Maia Gianna Organic Mfg

Location Philippines

Too early to say if the app will work well for me. Am still in my first 2 days since the app was activated. But I like the features and I feel that they could really encourage people to buy from my site. Hoping my gut fee is right :)

Mancessorizeusa

So far it seems to be the perfect solution for what I was looking for.

There were some initial issues that needed resolving but Louis Tong was extremely helpful and has helped resolve several issues, all within a few hours of contacting him.

I do think it's a bit overpriced though. With a price reduction this could be the perfect solution for many store owners.

Trendy Tresses

Brian was very helpful as I didn’t understand how to use it , he did everything for me no issues .

Daily Dozen Deals

I installed this to use for a big promotion I was doing but couldn’t get it to work right. I contacted support and they dove right in to help me get it set up. Now it works great! Awesome app and support.

One feature I wish they had was being able to search when selecting a gift. If you’re offering a percentage off your entire store for buying something then the customer has to go through the products one at a time to get to it. Other than that, I love this app!

Salt And Lace Intimates

I will give a five when it has a countdown bar to motivate the customer to reach the $$$ threshold for the free gift. Otherwise it works without hiccups.