Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y | Reviews

by Secomapp

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

Claridream

This app works great. Simple and easy and did what we need.
Also the support is awesome - Louis did the install with us and then turned around some custom styling tweaks to our theme within ten minutes!!

Purelei

The App works really good! The Service is also perfect!! Really good job! Thanks!

Sassee Jewellery

Just the solution that I was looking for. The customer service team is very supportive and response. Thanks so much.

Scented Candles

It's the first time that I offer a free gift with every candle bought and I've used the app to allow me to do that. I launched an email campaign to promote the offer and the result has been amazing. I didn't realise my customers would be so engaged with this offer. So glad I purchased Seccomap. They offer great support and since it's a monthly fee, I'll make sure that I use the app regularly. I haven't tried all the different options but it seems pretty good as it's based on setting conditions so it allows a lot of flexibility.

Dirty Heads

Tech support was quick and extremely helpful.

Bare Bones 2

Great app with really brilliant support. I've used this app across 4 different sites now and will keep coming back. Thank you.

Sheltered Wings

Secomapp has been very easy to work with, quick and professional. It was easy to install Free Gifts, and it works fantastically. Secomapp installed it without any fuss within hours of us getting the app. The back end interface is easy to navigate as well, so it's been very simple to put in exactly the type of giveaways we want to use. It is capable of automatically keeping inventory levels updated, and it also looks great on the front end of the website. Very polished and effective app. I am impressed.

Maverlly

Very easy to use and there are a lot of marketing options available.

Gruff Pup

This app was able to create the kind of offer I was looking to do and Support was very quick and helpful in helping me implement it! Thank you.

July 15, 2019

We're very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. It would be better if you let us help you install all liquid code before you try testing the app. Our team of experts will gladly take care of your needs if you choose to use our app again. Thank you :)

Myshoppingbay

Excellent app. Very easy to use. Awesome customer support!!