Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

by Secomapp

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

Black Cat Cigars Staging

They were super helpful in solving all of my issues and were prompt with responses and fixes!

Sgrocerie

Good Support! Fast Response and fix the problem quickly!

Tavern Duluth Store

nice app with many features, I installed it for my 3 stores and all working well. Support really helpful and very friendly, don't forget to request them to install code for your themes whenever you change to new one.

Oceanstyle

Nice app , easy to use , we highly recommended

Gymvets

We are website designers and developers and we have looked at all the buy 1 get 1 apps on the app store several times over. When we came across the Free Gift App it is by far the best app out there for BOGO promotions. It is easy to use for the novice individual and it makes BOGO addition to the website very easy for a shopper to take advantage off. The support we received from Secomapp has been excellent! The only thing I would say is that the name of the app can be a little confusing otherwise we would have purchased this app sooner.

Rms Beauty

I love using this app for promotions on our website. It really helps cut down on the customer service questions and issues that we've had in the past before using the app. Easy to use and support responds in a timely manner if you need them. I would definitely recommend.

Crowncoast

Great app & support. John is really good in what he does and it has been a pleasure working with them.

Unature

If I can give the app and the team 10 stars, I will.

Great app, really increase my conversion rate. Highly customizable, and works very smoothly.
You know, there are lots of apps out there look good, but not after you get them and realize that they doesn't work as well as they promised or as you wished.

Not this one.

And the team is extremely helpful and responsive. Always willing to help and solve code-newbie problems I had.

Patchology Shop

I'm giving this 5 stars because their support is awesome. The instructions aren't THAT helpful because each theme is different. They worked with our theme which had a number of varying implementations. The Secomapp team was very flexible with us, entering their code into our theme quickly.

Mykitco

Support was great and the app is super too. Fairly flexible and with a little thought and planning, can really help to increase sales and customer interaction in-site. Fab!