Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

by Secomapp

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

Cellbone Hong Kong

Support is always fast and good, they install everything for you and make sure their app is compatible with your OTHER apps -- not all app suppliers would do this. Price reasonable and functions are useful, they also customize the display of their functions to suit your theme at no extra cost. We have used it for almost a year now and no major problems so far and bugs are always fixed in no time.

Biddle And Bop

Fantastic support, up and running quickly and I didn't even have to mess up my code a few times to get it right like other apps... seems to be doing the job and looks very professional. Highly recommend.

Haven Yoga

John literally set this up in 1 second for me. Love this app. Great Customer service. You da bomb John.

Beardition

Great app. Fast, free installation was very much appreciated! Used for our weekend of holiday deals...easy to set up, worked smooth and as advertised. Thanks Free Gifts!

Superfit Hero

The app is great. I tried their competition and chose this one. It does just what you want it to. Even better than the app is the support. Stephen went above and beyond to install the app and to help my shop run smoothly. He removed some inactive code from another app that was slowing down my site. I could not be happier with the service and I'm so glad I chose this app!

Elements Bodycare

This is awesome, A very powerful and easy to set up marketing tool.

We have been using it for some time and the take up has been excellent. It is a very worthwhile item to have for anyone wanting to give something extra for customers to remember them by.

Thomas and the development team are always on hand with fantastic support. Nothing is too much trouble and I will recommend any work that they do

Clairesvitamins

Great app and great support! Love it!

Listking

The support team was fast and helpful and got my app set up quickly.

Primitiveskate

Good app and good service. Does what it's supposed to do.

Reitsport Wüst

This is a great app and does what Secomapp is promissing - and even more. The best is that the app is continuously extended an improved. And it has an easy to use interface to setup free gifts and promotions.

I would actually give 6 stars if it would be possible for an amazing support. I needed some customization so that Free Gifts fits to our brand. There were some missing settings sto be able to fit Free Gifts to German language. John helped imediately - even on a weekend - and they added further options in the settings of the app to make life easier to configure stuff without the need to dive into the code. Also John was very friendly and had a lot of patience with quite a lot of questions from my side :)

I'm also using Banner Slider and Quick View app from Secomap with the same experiences. Very good apps, easy to use and very fast and very friendly support.