Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Spotless Chic

The support team worked endlessly to help me out with any issue and installed the code for me for free! The free gift app is amazing! It is a great sales booster for any store. I love it. 5 stars well deserved!

Venust Jewelry

I wish to update my review. After installed this app for 2 months, I feel that this is a very useful apps.

Another thing I wish to mention is their excellent and extensive customer support. I have issue at my checkout, I though is the free gift apps cause the issue, I ask for their help, they found out that the issue is cause by another apps, although the apps is not belong to Secomapp, but they are willing to help me solve the problem. I impress of the service. I feel they are really care for their customers. Not many developers will provide their service to this extent.

I really appreciate their help. Impressed by their service. Excellent!

Dryfarmwines

This app has allowed us to offer a product as a gift to some of our customers. It's been great!!

Copeland2

I am an unfamiliar with coding and was intimidated to try this app, but found it to be well supported. When I had questions, they were answered promptly and thoroughly. I highly recommend this app for the set up , support and great user experience.

Everactiv

So far so good. Everything all set and ready to go. I had a lot of questions and the customer support was excellent.

Foursided

Fantastic app, support was superb!

Shop Dixi

Great app and the team are always very happy to help and solve things very quickly, thanks so much!

Consciousstep

Perfect for the holiday season! Customers love free gifts, especially around the holidays. It's a perfect way to incentive customers in a unique way or creating 'combos' or sets.

Vanessas Playground

Awesome app, and excellent customer service .

Babylove New Zealand

Great plugin , with a great support team. I highly recommend this.

Jaco