Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Jednorth Shopify Com

what an awesome app. Easy to use and you can create any rules you like!

Coolwayusa

John and his team are great guys, and responded quickly to help us get the app installed and running correctly in our store. John helped to create a custom Catalog discount and modified the free item selection window to best fit our cart/theme.
CoolwayUSA

Piccolinobaby

What an amazing app! But not only that the customer support is truly outstanding. The quick responses, the customization requests and patience! This app is phenomenal! You wont regret it :)

My Beauty Machine

cool app and super great customer service. helped me a lot

Black Water Lounge Store

I can't say enough great things about this app! I have purchased and installed it into 3 of our websites/stores and it works great. Particularly amazing is the support that comes along with the plugin - literally the best I've ever had online... and if you're really lucky you'll get John, the guy is fantastic!!

Wovii

Great app and great support! Up and running in no time. Thanks guys!

Backdrop

Great support! App has great flexibility and you can even apply deals to only certain variants, very helpful.

Sled Dogs Snowskates Canada

Amazing Support!! The App itself is very useful - takes a little bit to learn, but quite powerful. I think there are a few minor updates they could make to ensure it's 100% bullet-proof, but right now it does the trick! Thank you!

Gods Got My Vote

So far so good they help install app which saves you time and tech skills

Hotmilkau

We are loving this app. We were running regular Bogo promotions using other apps that were complicated and time consuming to set up and constantly fail to operate consistently; causing both unhappy customers and wasting our support teams time addressing complaints. The Free Gifts app however is both powerful and a piece of cake to set up a promo on. And the service is the best I have ever experienced from any developer. Lightning fast and intelligent responses to any request. Highly recommend this crew.