Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multiple offers

Lace Laboratory

Great application for adding products automatically to the cart when having a "buy x get y" discount.

TAG Collective

Installation and overall support were quick. However, the app didn't function as well as I expected.

Curbwear

Very good app for free gifts, but too expensive for using it just for this action. I was hoping the app would let me run a 3 for 2 (buy 2, get 1 free) on selected collections, letting the customer pick the 3 items and then adjusting the cart total for the cheapest item to be free. The app works very well, but it would be nice to add more functions to justify its high price.

Leafly

I wasn't able to execute the free gift experience that I wanted, and when I requested specific help regarding the deal I wanted to build, the person helping me responded with generic information and created a generic deal rather than assist me on what I was asking for help with. Probably useful for very simple deals, but I deleted the app and wasn't able to use it for my deal. Not my favorite.

Custom Fridges

after a bunch of emails and a week we are going to put this onto our main site and give it a try. not 100% what we need but they said they would look at adding some functions next version.

Niel Asher

We originally wrote a 5-start review but that was mostly down to the very good support that we received in setting up this app.

Now that we've been using it for a while here's a more accurate review.

Like too many of these Shopify apps it simply does NOT do what it is supposed to do. Integration with Shopify is awful and had has cost us 100's of hours in unnecessary customer support where the free gift hasn't triggered.

We are still using the app ... but that's only because we haven't really had the time to search for something better.

Certainly would not (and have not) jump at taking any other apps from these guys. Just too full of bugs and shortcomings. It's about a year since we started using this and haven't seen any real fixes for the terrible deficiencies.

Shame. Could be really good.

Your Connection Destination

I want to rate this higher except the customer service is terrible! I reached out to them only to later recieve a message 2 days later asking me if I had any questions, as if they never read my prior message. After i responded and explained that I had already messaged, I received a return message that appeared as though they did not even read what I wrote but rather just responded with some kind of template. All i wanted was a good gift app so i could offer my customers exclusive gifts but I cannot seem to receive an type of support. really too bad.

Skin18com

Friendly reminder - please do not install this apps by yourself. It is quiet technical and please wait for the team to help you to do so. There was an error when our content team try to install and errors occurred, the FREE GIFTS team then tried very hard to get back with us to help and support. Thank you very much and hope to give a more positive feedback after we really try the apps.