Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Secomapp
4.8
December 24, 2021

I initially liked it. However, it does not work for cell phones. Until they solve, I am not giving it their 5 stars.

UNBROKENSHOP
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Secomapp replied December 25, 2021

UPDATE Dec 27th, 2021
Dear UNBROKENSHOP,

A follow-up email has been sent to you to fully explain and suggest the way to resolve this. Could you please help me check it and let me know your thought?
*********
Hi UNBROKENSHOP,

We are really sorry for this inconvenience!
We have tried to contact you regarding this issue via email with ticket ID: #113728 but haven't got your response yet. Could you help me check it and let me know your thought?

I'm really looking forward to your response!

Edited January 11, 2022

I found it difficult to cancel this app and get in touch with customer support but after I complained with a 1 star rating they were attentive and helpful so upgrading from 1 to 3 stars.

Jasmine and Will
Time spent using app: 2 months
Secomapp replied December 23, 2021

Updated December 27, 2021
Hi Jasmine and Will,

I have sent another follow-up email to the ticket IDs: #113682 and #113686 but still haven't received your response yet. Could you help me check it and let me know your thought?
******
Updated December 24, 2021
Hi Jasmine and Will,

It's a pity that I haven't received your response. I have tried to contact you via 2 emails with ticket IDs: #113682 and #113686.
Could you help me check your mailbox and let me know your thought?

I look forward to your response!

******
Hi Jasmine and Will,

I'm really sorry for this unhappy experience!
I have sent you an email regarding the information of canceling the app's subscription with the ticket ID: #113682.
Could you help me check it and let me know your thought?

May 8, 2020

App is good and does what it says. Overseas support was slow - we lost a full day with each response as they asked for "access to my store" repeatedly. You already have it - just *check* before requesting again. Our gift was not showing up as a choice to select in the app. I finally gave up on support and just created a new product to fix myself.

It would be nice to be able to customize style of the Cart message - this is in their CSS so u cant modify.

Alpyn Beauty
Time spent using app: 25 days
Secomapp replied May 8, 2020

Apologize for what you've been through with our support team. We would be so appreciated if you could manage to drop us your urgent request within our working hours: 8.30 am- 6pm (Mon-Sat Noon, GMT +7). We have sent you a follow-up mail and wish to continue helping you handle all troubles with promotions.

Edited December 23, 2019

This application is nice and from what I know it's one of the rare that allow to make a gift without using the promo code. There are several cons that made me uninstall it though.
- The design, it's not possible to change the police or at lease not easily, the appearance of the button on computer does not look pro.
- The price, even if it is bringing great possibilities I find it's way too much expensive for my usage.

It's mainly the price I think, though the team is really nice and do not hesitate to contact them if you need anything.

Ambiance Cosy
France
Time spent using app: 26 days
Edited October 28, 2018

Installation and overall support were quick. However, the app didn't function as well as I expected.

TAG Collective