Real-time Discounted Rates
Give your customers accurate real-time discounted shipping rates instantly at checkout from a variety of top-tier carriers!
Automatically determine the best box size for all of your customer’s orders based on the dimensions & weight to provide an accurate quote!
Automatically fulfill orders and batch print shipping labels based on your customer's selection at checkout!
About Freightcom Shipping
Ship With Freightcom
- Discounted shipping rates directly from top shipping carriers. Compare them, we dare you
- All orders and products automatically sync'd with the application. No import or updates needed
- Real-Time shipping rates at checkout using our proprietary best-box selection algorithm
- Best-Box selection algorithm allows you to input product and package dimensions and intelligently quote customers at checkout
- Cross-Border shipments made easy with auto-filled customs invoice forms
- Track Shipments with tracking numbers linked to carrier's order status page
- Automatic Ordering - toggle the ability to have the app automatically purchase the shipping label based on your customer's selection at checkout. All you have to do is print the label.
- Print shipping labels and packing slips individually or batch print them in bulk
- Email tracking number to customers with one click using your branded email templates in Shopify
- Automatically mark orders as fulfilled once the labels are purchased
- Filter carriers you would like to use in the app.
- Add handling fee to your real-time rates
- Developer website
Free to install
Pay for the shipping labels
Overall rating Based on 49 reviews
Most recent reviews
I've been working with this app for a few months now and it works well. There are no "magic" paths to low freight rates. The best you can ask for is the ability to offer a wide variety of customer options and to flexibly manage their choices. Freightcom offers that.
The Handsome Grouse Soap Co.
I had an issue that left me pretty angry. The owner called immediately when he found out. It's obvious he cares about his business and his customers.
This app has saved me a LOT of problems, especially through the Canada Post strike. Now that we are slowing using CP again, we are keeping this app, and the shipping options it provides, available for our customers. And honestly, we still use this 90% more than our CP options.
That being said I do hope they add Canada Post to their shipping carriers soon so I can just use this and nothing else :)