Real-time Discounted Rates
Give your customers accurate real-time discounted shipping rates instantly at checkout from a variety of top-tier carriers!
Automatically determine the best box size for all of your customer’s orders based on the dimensions & weight to provide an accurate quote!
Automatically fulfill orders and batch print shipping labels based on your customer's selection at checkout!
About Freightcom Shipping
Ship With Freightcom
- Discounted shipping rates directly from top shipping carriers. Compare them, we dare you
- All orders and products automatically sync'd with the application. No import or updates needed
- Real-Time shipping rates at checkout using our proprietary best-box selection algorithm
- Best-Box selection algorithm allows you to input product and package dimensions and intelligently quote customers at checkout
- Cross-Border shipments made easy with auto-filled customs invoice forms
- Track Shipments with tracking numbers linked to carrier's order status page
- Automatic Ordering - toggle the ability to have the app automatically purchase the shipping label based on your customer's selection at checkout. All you have to do is print the label.
- Print shipping labels and packing slips individually or batch print them in bulk
- Email tracking number to customers with one click using your branded email templates in Shopify
- Automatically mark orders as fulfilled once the labels are purchased
- Filter carriers you would like to use in the app.
- Add handling fee to your real-time rates
- Developer website
Free to install
Pay for the shipping labels
Overall rating Based on 47 reviews
Most recent reviews
This app has saved me a LOT of problems, especially through the Canada Post strike. Now that we are slowing using CP again, we are keeping this app, and the shipping options it provides, available for our customers. And honestly, we still use this 90% more than our CP options.
That being said I do hope they add Canada Post to their shipping carriers soon so I can just use this and nothing else :)
Chilly Chiles- Largest selection of Hot Sauce in Canada
We used this app when it first came out. Works great for parcels but if you use them to bring freight across the border BEWARE. The pricing that they quote is awesome until you get the bill for the up charges. We had one where we were charged more for handling once it got to our destination than it cost it to ship from NYC. We were charged for a liftgate when we have a loading dock and internal delivery for them to bring the pallet inside. (I have pallets delivered inside all the time and I am never charged extra). On another one we were charged for redelivery even though there was a free dock but the driver would not wait. I wrote lengthy emails about both of these and was told they would be looked into. Nothing happened....they side with the trucking companies no matter what.
The Freightcom app has been a great fit for us; and they offer good service and support.
Setup was straight forward. Products setup as variants are managed correctly for shipping (weight and dimensions). We selected the mix of carriers that works for us -- and we can add or remove a carrier at any time. Our customers appreciate having a choice of carrier because they know which is the preferred carrier in their area.
With a few small adjustments regarding the dimensions of our products, the app's algorithm calculates and pre-selects the proper/best/effective case size for packing the items of any given order -- which is important in correctly calculating shipping costs.
Freightcom's app is definitely an ingredient to our success. Thank you, Freightcom!