Exclusive ClickShip Rates
Give your customers accurate real-time shipping rates instantly at checkout!
Automatically Import Orders
Fulfill orders and batch print shipping labels with an option to customize, based on your customer's selection!
Variety of Top Tier Carriers
We offer a wide range of top tier carriers, as well as the option to upload your own carrier contracts!
ClickShip – Its That Simple
- Discounted shipping rates directly from top shipping carriers.
- All orders and products automatically sync'd with ClickShip. No manual imports or updates needed.
- Real-Time shipping rates at checkout using our proprietary best-box selection algorithm.
- Best-Box selection algorithm allows you to utilize product and package dimensions to intelligently quote customers at checkout.
- Cross-Border shipments made easy with auto-filled customs invoice forms.
- Ship with multiple carriers and hyperlink to live tracking directly from ClickShip .
- Auto-Fulfillment toggles the ability to have ClickShip automatically purchase the shipping label based on your customer's selection at checkout. All you do is print the label!
- Print shipping labels, packing slips, and detailed shipment receipts individually, or batch print them in bulk.
- Email tracking number to customers with one click.
- Automatically mark orders as fulfilled once the labels are purchased, and update this status directly in Shopify.
- Filter carriers you would like to use in ClickShip, and even add your own carrier account numbers.
- Add mark-ups to your real-time rates for an additional revenue stream. Our prices are that good!
- Canada Post
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
Upload your own carrier account number and print label. Address validation tool.
Most recent reviews
I ship some products, that are flat and can go in a bubble mailer, and others which need to ship in a box. Boxes are heavier than bubble mailers, so I need an app with a little bit of intelligence to get accurate shipping rates, or I will lose money on boxed orders.
I have used other apps, and while they do work, the ones I tried did not all integrate well with Shopify, so I had to copy-n-paste all the shipping information onto the carrier's website, which was a hassle. Those apps were also pretty expensive.
ClickShip is free (yes! really!) and integrates smoothly with Shopify and FreightCom (the shipping backend). It automatically imports your products, so all you have to do is to set up the product dimensions (hint: export the product list from ClickShip, edit the Excel sheet, import) and set up your box dimensions.
Do note that ClickShip requires support for third party shipping rate apps/providers enabled with Shopify. If you pay annually (or longer terms), this is included for free. All you have to do is to write Shopify Support to have it enabled. If you're on a monthly plan, you may be able to get this feature for an additional fee (ask Shopify!).
With this app I can now offer my customers discounted rates for FedEx, UPS, DHL, and others. I have ~40 products and it took me maybe 2-3 hours to get everything running to my satisfaction. Their customer support is there for you should you need help (someone responded to my chat within a few minutes).
I have my stores set up to serve Canada Post rates directly from Canada Post (I have a commercial account with them) and FedEx/UPS rates via ClickShip. It works for me.
I think ClickShip/FreightCom could support metric dimensions and weights better. Metric dimensions are supported, but the system defaults to US units, so a few extra clicks are needed for the conversion in the shipping process. It's not a big deal. Just a small annoyance that could easily be solved in software.
I shipped my first UPS package this morning. I think it took, maybe, 3-4 mouse clicks from login to shipping label. And the actual price charged was the rate quoted to my customer.
I like it!
This is a good app. Great support from the staffs, especially from Suzanne. Her support and service level are outstanding! She goes above and beyond to fulfill our needs.
Unlike other apps that only need one type of weight for calculation, this app requires you to setup both the physical weight and dimension for their Smart Box calculation. This feature does not work well with the products that were selling. Also, the app layout can be better, if they are simpler and cleaner.
Best app ever!!! Always give me the best rate to ship my orders even tho out of Quebec, the rates are always good!!!its super easy to use , all your order are there so you just have to click on it and you have nothing to fill yourself!!! Only the weight of packaging, it’s save me a lot of time!!! And you also have the choice to enter manually a shipment. However, i tried few app for shipping, and this one is by far the best app!! I highly recommend to all store thats ship a lot or not that much!! The prices are not based on quantities of shipment, wich is super amazing!!! Oh and customer service is A1.♀️