Freightcom Shipping

Freightcom Shipping

by Freightcom

Automate your shipping process with discounted real-time rates

BOSS Supplements

app works great - saved me tons of money on shipping already. Would definitely recommend. Customer service is fantastic as well.

Sovereign Juice Co

The app worked perfectly. There were a few issues but the Freightcom team sorted them out. Great communication, great pricing and a great team.

Doggie Pasture

Just started using this app in my Shopify store. It simplifies shipping and the rates are great also! You can always call and receive customer support over the phone. Looking forward to small adjustments/improvements to make this app SUPER!

Vintage Home Boutique

You need this app. Up to 10k in 20 days of business that we could not have had if we did not have this app

Steri Studio

AN ABSOLUTE MUST FOR ALL CANADIAN SHOPIFY STORES We've been looking for a shipping solution within Shopify that will send tracking info direct to our customers, and Freightcom covers that. Along with, auto populating your customer's info from the order, and offering real time LOW rates. We've shipped with other 3rd parties and Freightcom in 9/10 postal codes were less expensive. Working with Freightcom is a no brainer. It's been about a month that we've signed up, used the service for Shopify orders as well as phone orders and are 100% satisfied with everything including their customer service. Well done Freightcom!

Growdaddy

Started saving us immediately! Shipping some of our smaller items is still cheaper through Canada Post, and I wish that it were integrated more directly into the order page, but the platforms do talk to each other nicely.

Huntparts

Very useful . Save you lot's time and money.

Pwonline

This Freightcom app is very easy to use and the customer service from Jay P. is second to none.

He's prompt and smart and anytime I had any questions he personally reached helped me or he had someone contact me with solutions and answers.

If you are a Canadian small business that relies on shipping nationwide or internationally you need this app!!

Thanks Freightcom and Jay!!

Taylor ATPRO Powerclean Equipment Inc.

Fogged Out Vapes

Extremely helpful staff, user-friendly app, great payment options, we couldn't ask for anything more!

Crossfire Welders

Great experience with this app. Their support has been great, they've been receptive to suggestions, and the app both calculates a more accurate quote AND provides a slick interface for purchasing labels and fulfilling orders.

Previous 1 3 4 5