ClickShip

ClickShip

by Freightcom

Canada’s Leader in Discounted Shipping

Andrew Moor Photography

For someone who is starting out, the world of Shipping can be pretty daunting. This app integrated nicely with my particular shop setup . I liked being able to see the various carriers and rates all presented in one place. Also you could decide whether or not Clickship logged the order fulfillment for you. Definitely better rates available than I could get on my own as a small business owner! Some of the client communication parts of the app were not especially clear in terms of what they did, and also it was not easy to get a preview of their emails - but for the most part Shopify already takes care all of that in their automated email system for orders. I want to thank Anthony for giving me a walk-through. So far their customer support has been pretty impressive.

Rubber Mats Co

I use this app daily for all my shipments across the country. Its straight forward to use and keeps my business efficient. Special thanks to Suzanne at Freightcom for your guidance and attention that allows us to grow!

The Curator's Shop

Clickship was recommended to us from other business. It has helped us streamline our shipping and the rates are very competitive. Getting setup was extremely simple and the customer service from Lisa has been wonderful. She answered all our questions and has helped us navigate this new part of our business - thank you!

PM Dealz

App is good at displaying rates from multiple carriers and the integration with Shopify orders is great. Customer service from the company for things like invoicing and tracking is also very responsive. The app however still has a couple of annoying bugs in it that can trip you up and the technical support has not been good for those issues -- although the follow-up by a tech rep was prompt, it sounded like someone was reading from a script without an adequate answer and a couple of months later, the bugs still remain. We have managed to find workarounds ourselves after trial & error but lack of qualified tech support and the fact that the bugs are still there is somewhat disappointing.

November 11, 2020

Thank you. We appreciate your feedback. We're currently looking into this and will update this response as soon as we have more details. Stay tuned!

The Fighting Irish Martins

Amazing app and perfect for what I needed. Easy to use real-time rates in cart and very competitive! I find it helps me save the most with my Canadian and US customers. Rates are way better than Canada Post! And, faster delivery. I know this has helped increase my sales once shoppers hit the checkout and see the shipping prices so competitive. One feature I wish the app had was to allow me to use my PO Box address in place of my physical address, for customer privacy reasons. But other than that, this app is 100% perfect. LOVE the convenient pickup scheduling feature too. LIFESAVING for a work from home mom like me!

Pampas Gal

Love it! Roy is great and quick to reply. User interface is seamless as well. Prices are great and I love that I can compare against all couriers. Integration to Shopify and Etsy is amazing!!

Tea At The White House

WOW! Seriously some amazing shipping rates, we never thought we could offer services like FedEx at affordable rates to our customers. The interface is very user friendly and customer service has been fantastic!

Lala Hijabs

If you own a small online business in Canada - don't even think twice about downloading this. It made our life SO much easier and it is honestly the easiest and most user friendly app to use. It has saved us SO much time and headaches in searching for the best price for shipping labels and their customer service is absolutely fantastic. They are so quick and troubleshooting and we are so grateful for everything they have done for our business!

TheBlvckMarket

Just switched over to ClickShip currently getting better rates than my previous shipping company ! Haven't had any issues with shipping and pick up.

Cara Keepsakes

I use this app to ship all across the US. I prefer FedEx and using ClickShip has made buying shipping labels so easy! Being able to call ClickShip and speak to someone directly about any tracking/payment issues I've had is invaluable! Definitely recommend ClickShip!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11