Freightcom Shipping

Freightcom Shipping

by Freightcom

Automate your shipping process with discounted real-time rates

Annie Diva

Great app! Saves you time and money. We wish they would fix is the Pick-up option. We would like to select and then use the pick-up for multiples.

AEER

We contacted the company since our packages are cleared through customs without our consent after 2 to 3 weeks of waiting in the respective post office dispatch centres.

We call for our contacts to take care of it and constantly transfer us to another telephone line and no one answers them.

A complete waste of time.

h2oparts2go.com

I've been working with this app for a few months now and it works well. There are no "magic" paths to low freight rates. The best you can ask for is the ability to offer a wide variety of customer options and to flexibly manage their choices. Freightcom offers that.

The Handsome Grouse Soap Co.

I had an issue that left me pretty angry. The owner called immediately when he found out. It's obvious he cares about his business and his customers.

Evaperated

This app has saved me a LOT of problems, especially through the Canada Post strike. Now that we are slowing using CP again, we are keeping this app, and the shipping options it provides, available for our customers. And honestly, we still use this 90% more than our CP options.

That being said I do hope they add Canada Post to their shipping carriers soon so I can just use this and nothing else :)

Chilly Chiles- Largest selection of Hot Sauce in Canada

We used this app when it first came out. Works great for parcels but if you use them to bring freight across the border BEWARE. The pricing that they quote is awesome until you get the bill for the up charges. We had one where we were charged more for handling once it got to our destination than it cost it to ship from NYC. We were charged for a liftgate when we have a loading dock and internal delivery for them to bring the pallet inside. (I have pallets delivered inside all the time and I am never charged extra). On another one we were charged for redelivery even though there was a free dock but the driver would not wait. I wrote lengthy emails about both of these and was told they would be looked into. Nothing happened....they side with the trucking companies no matter what.

Grant’s Bakery

The Freightcom app has been a great fit for us; and they offer good service and support.
Setup was straight forward. Products setup as variants are managed correctly for shipping (weight and dimensions). We selected the mix of carriers that works for us -- and we can add or remove a carrier at any time. Our customers appreciate having a choice of carrier because they know which is the preferred carrier in their area.
With a few small adjustments regarding the dimensions of our products, the app's algorithm calculates and pre-selects the proper/best/effective case size for packing the items of any given order -- which is important in correctly calculating shipping costs.
Freightcom's app is definitely an ingredient to our success. Thank you, Freightcom!

Cool East Market

App works very well and it's great having this option during the Canada Post strike. I had a problem - one of the carriers - DICOM didn't deliver and even tried to charge me for returning the item to me. It took a while but eventually it was resolved and I received a credit for the non-delivery. Thanks, Freightcom.

BOSS Supplements

app works great - saved me tons of money on shipping already. Would definitely recommend. Customer service is fantastic as well.

Sovereign Juice Co

The app worked perfectly. There were a few issues but the Freightcom team sorted them out. Great communication, great pricing and a great team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6