ClickShip

ClickShip

by Freightcom

Canada’s Leader in Discounted Shipping

Lost & Faune

Amazing support and customer service department! Many thanks to John for his patience and knowledge! Shipping is now fast, easier, and cheaper than Canada Post. We are more than happy : )

BKIND

We have some bugs with the app and printing manifests, but overall by far the best shipping app I have tried in the past years! I give it 5 stars also because the customer service is very good

nutrika plant-based

In general, a good app to help you save money. The system is 99% reliable. Hiccups once in a while, but not a big deal. Recommend this.

Cocoa40 Inc.

Clickship makes it so easy to select shipping rates and fulfill orders at the click of a button. We've saved so much money using Clickship's rates compared to CanadaPost. Excellent customer service department too - our rep, Juanita, is very knowledgeable.

Grand Videoke

Great app! It was able to integrate my Shopify dashboard and my 3PL really well. If you're growing your e-commerce store, I'd highly recommend you to use Clickship.

Scoria's Wholesale (CAD)

Great app! Makes shipping easy, smooth and organized. Love having everything in one spot. The user experience is also great and customer service

Scoria Canada

Scoria World

Sarah's Cut Flowers

I was not able to get this app to work on my Shopify store, I kept getting messages that would say it is an unsafe connection. If I used the Freightcom website, the rates were not cheaper to ship with Canada Post. Customer service was rude.

April 14, 2021

Hi Sarah,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We appreciate the feedback you've provided and our team is currently looking into this issue.

All Apps which are originally not created by Shopify are considered third-party applications. Therefore, Clickship would reflect as an unlisted app when a user tries to integrate their Shopify Marketplace.

We ensure the highest level of data encryption for all our customers and thus you can rest assured about the safety aspect of the tool.

We've tried reaching out to you multiple times but unfortunately have not been able to get a hold of you.

After reviewing our customer support email logs, we found that the conversational tone was courteous and supportive, but we apologize for any misinterpretation. We take great pride in our customer service and continually review our processes to provide the best customer experience.

Finally, we are eager to help grow your business with our services and would be happy to schedule a demo with you and to assist you through the Clickship journey.

Please reach out to us at: customercare@clickship.com

Cheers!

R.T. Townsends

This app solved all our shipping needs, it is so simple to use, and they also have fantastic customer service too!

May 3, 2021

Thanks so much for the wonderful review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13