Freightcom Shipping

Freightcom Shipping

by Freightcom

Automate your shipping process with discounted real-time rates

Evaperated

This app has saved me a LOT of problems, especially through the Canada Post strike. Now that we are slowing using CP again, we are keeping this app, and the shipping options it provides, available for our customers. And honestly, we still use this 90% more than our CP options.

That being said I do hope they add Canada Post to their shipping carriers soon so I can just use this and nothing else :)

Chilly Chiles- Largest selection of Hot Sauce in Canada

We used this app when it first came out. Works great for parcels but if you use them to bring freight across the border BEWARE. The pricing that they quote is awesome until you get the bill for the up charges. We had one where we were charged more for handling once it got to our destination than it cost it to ship from NYC. We were charged for a liftgate when we have a loading dock and internal delivery for them to bring the pallet inside. (I have pallets delivered inside all the time and I am never charged extra). On another one we were charged for redelivery even though there was a free dock but the driver would not wait. I wrote lengthy emails about both of these and was told they would be looked into. Nothing happened....they side with the trucking companies no matter what.

Grant’s Bakery

The Freightcom app has been a great fit for us; and they offer good service and support.
Setup was straight forward. Products setup as variants are managed correctly for shipping (weight and dimensions). We selected the mix of carriers that works for us -- and we can add or remove a carrier at any time. Our customers appreciate having a choice of carrier because they know which is the preferred carrier in their area.
With a few small adjustments regarding the dimensions of our products, the app's algorithm calculates and pre-selects the proper/best/effective case size for packing the items of any given order -- which is important in correctly calculating shipping costs.
Freightcom's app is definitely an ingredient to our success. Thank you, Freightcom!

Cool East Market

App works very well and it's great having this option during the Canada Post strike. I had a problem - one of the carriers - DICOM didn't deliver and even tried to charge me for returning the item to me. It took a while but eventually it was resolved and I received a credit for the non-delivery. Thanks, Freightcom.

BOSS Supplements

app works great - saved me tons of money on shipping already. Would definitely recommend. Customer service is fantastic as well.

Sovereign Juice Co

The app worked perfectly. There were a few issues but the Freightcom team sorted them out. Great communication, great pricing and a great team.

Doggie Pasture

Just started using this app in my Shopify store. It simplifies shipping and the rates are great also! You can always call and receive customer support over the phone. Looking forward to small adjustments/improvements to make this app SUPER!

Vintage Home Boutique

You need this app. Up to 10k in 20 days of business that we could not have had if we did not have this app

Steri Studio

AN ABSOLUTE MUST FOR ALL CANADIAN SHOPIFY STORES
We've been looking for a shipping solution within Shopify that will send tracking info direct to our customers, and Freightcom covers that. Along with, auto populating your customer's info from the order, and offering real time LOW rates. We've shipped with other 3rd parties and Freightcom in 9/10 postal codes were less expensive. Working with Freightcom is a no brainer. It's been about a month that we've signed up, used the service for Shopify orders as well as phone orders and are 100% satisfied with everything including their customer service.
Well done Freightcom!

Growdaddy

Started saving us immediately! Shipping some of our smaller items is still cheaper through Canada Post, and I wish that it were integrated more directly into the order page, but the platforms do talk to each other nicely.

Previous 1 3 4 5