ClickShip

ClickShip

by Freightcom

Canada’s Leader in Discounted Shipping

Neurochrome

I ship some products, that are flat and can go in a bubble mailer, and others which need to ship in a box. Boxes are heavier than bubble mailers, so I need an app with a little bit of intelligence to get accurate shipping rates, or I will lose money on boxed orders.

I have used other apps, and while they do work, the ones I tried did not all integrate well with Shopify, so I had to copy-n-paste all the shipping information onto the carrier's website, which was a hassle. Those apps were also pretty expensive.

ClickShip is free (yes! really!) and integrates smoothly with Shopify and FreightCom (the shipping backend). It automatically imports your products, so all you have to do is to set up the product dimensions (hint: export the product list from ClickShip, edit the Excel sheet, import) and set up your box dimensions.

Do note that ClickShip requires support for third party shipping rate apps/providers enabled with Shopify. If you pay annually (or longer terms), this is included for free. All you have to do is to write Shopify Support to have it enabled. If you're on a monthly plan, you may be able to get this feature for an additional fee (ask Shopify!).

With this app I can now offer my customers discounted rates for FedEx, UPS, DHL, and others. I have ~40 products and it took me maybe 2-3 hours to get everything running to my satisfaction. Their customer support is there for you should you need help (someone responded to my chat within a few minutes).
I have my stores set up to serve Canada Post rates directly from Canada Post (I have a commercial account with them) and FedEx/UPS rates via ClickShip. It works for me.

I think ClickShip/FreightCom could support metric dimensions and weights better. Metric dimensions are supported, but the system defaults to US units, so a few extra clicks are needed for the conversion in the shipping process. It's not a big deal. Just a small annoyance that could easily be solved in software.

I shipped my first UPS package this morning. I think it took, maybe, 3-4 mouse clicks from login to shipping label. And the actual price charged was the rate quoted to my customer.

I like it!

YellowBee

This is a good app. Great support from the staffs, especially from Suzanne. Her support and service level are outstanding! She goes above and beyond to fulfill our needs.
Unlike other apps that only need one type of weight for calculation, this app requires you to setup both the physical weight and dimension for their Smart Box calculation. This feature does not work well with the products that were selling. Also, the app layout can be better, if they are simpler and cleaner.

TroisPetitsLou

Best app ever!!! Always give me the best rate to ship my orders even tho out of Quebec, the rates are always good!!!its super easy to use , all your order are there so you just have to click on it and you have nothing to fill yourself!!! Only the weight of packaging, it’s save me a lot of time!!! And you also have the choice to enter manually a shipment. However, i tried few app for shipping, and this one is by far the best app!! I highly recommend to all store thats ship a lot or not that much!! The prices are not based on quantities of shipment, wich is super amazing!!! Oh and customer service is A1.‍♀️

YVR Cookie

Very good for getting reduced rates. Suzanne is fantastic with getting back on anything I email her on. When this whole covid 19 thing happened she reached out to check in and offer help and I really appreciated that!

Mask Depot

Click Ship makes shipping packages so easy, from the order the the carrier picking the package up the process is seamless! Each customer has an account rep which are always available to help answer questions. And best of all, shipping is fast, easy, and extremely cheap! They are by far one of the best out there! Thanks

fitzBODY.com

Clickship has great integration on the surface and looks to be a winner. After using it on my next order, I was left waiting for a pickup from my new carrier, Canpar. We at fitzBODY.com were worried that this order was not going to be picked up and received no assurances from Clickship that it would. There are no guarantees with this company and a few bugs/issues that they didn't foresee e.g. supply of label/packing slip envelopes. As a Canadian company, I would love to see them succeed. Let's wait and see if they turn out to be reliable before giving them a 5-star rating.

Elva's All Naturals

I am just so impressed with this app! It has saved us so much money and made the shipping process much easier. I love that it integrates seamlessly into the backend of our store and fulfillment. Customer service is top-notch! I have already recommended it to other businesses.

Gears Canada

For Canadian businesses installing this app is a NO BRAINER. Literally helped me save hundreds on shipping overnight. The app is very user friendly and full of useful features. I love the support I've received so far from Daniel and my Freightcom rep, Riaz. The fact that Shopify forces Canadian sellers to purchase Canada Post shipping labels using USD is perhaps the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard especially considering Shopify is a Canadian company. ClickShip solves that problem and so much more. Love love love this app. My website: www.gearscanada.com

It's Not Smoke Online Vape Shop

First week in with using this product, and we are extremely satsfied with the product, and with the customer service. A+ all around for a small business

Battleford Boutique

This app is very user friendly. The rates seem to be really good. I don't think Canada Post can touch these rates...My favourite part about this app is that i can schedule the pickup with the click of a button. And if you need help, the chat function is awesome. Quick friendly service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8