ClickShip

Canada’s Leader in Discounted Shipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Grand Videoke

Great app! It was able to integrate my Shopify dashboard and my 3PL really well. If you're growing your e-commerce store, I'd highly recommend you to use Clickship.

October 14, 2021

Thanks for the wonderful review! We appreciate you recommending our app. Happy shipping!

Scoria's Wholesale (CAD)

Great app! Makes shipping easy, smooth and organized. Love having everything in one spot. The user experience is also great and customer service

October 14, 2021

Thanks for the review. We're delighted to learn that the app has helped make shipping more efficient for your business and that you've been satisfied with our services. Happy shipping!

Scoria Canada

Scoria World

Sarah's Cut Flowers

I was not able to get this app to work on my Shopify store, I kept getting messages that would say it is an unsafe connection. If I used the Freightcom website, the rates were not cheaper to ship with Canada Post. Customer service was rude.

April 14, 2021

Hi Sarah,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We appreciate the feedback you've provided and our team is currently looking into this issue.

All Apps which are originally not created by Shopify are considered third-party applications. Therefore, Clickship would reflect as an unlisted app when a user tries to integrate their Shopify Marketplace.

We ensure the highest level of data encryption for all our customers and thus you can rest assured about the safety aspect of the tool.

We've tried reaching out to you multiple times but unfortunately have not been able to get a hold of you.

After reviewing our customer support email logs, we found that the conversational tone was courteous and supportive, but we apologize for any misinterpretation. We take great pride in our customer service and continually review our processes to provide the best customer experience.

Finally, we are eager to help grow your business with our services and would be happy to schedule a demo with you and to assist you through the Clickship journey.

Please reach out to us at: customercare@clickship.com

Cheers!

R.T. Townsends

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app solved all our shipping needs, it is so simple to use, and they also have fantastic customer service too!

May 3, 2021

Thanks so much for the wonderful review!

Farnham Flats Beauty + Bath Co.

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am so thankful for freightcom/clickship and the amazing service they offer! Maythum was instrumental in my business launch and was available for all of my troubleshooting questions whenever I needed, which was a lot! Absolutely recommend!

May 3, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We're happy to learn that you've been able to benefit from our services and support team, and are grateful for the recommendation. Cheers!

Modern Thrift Collective

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Click ship has helped me streamline my shipping process! I was nervous to switch over, but Maythum, my account rep, has been super helpful whenever I have questions or concerns. I’m grateful to have support when I need it for my small business. I’ve also saved lots of money from my former shipping options!

May 18, 2021

Thank you for this wonderful review! We're delighted to learn that your small business is taking full advantage of the savings we provide since switching over and that our support team has been helpful in setting you up for success with the platform. We appreciate the support!

Flavour Crafters Inc.

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Clickship has a lot of useful automation. It has a lot of advantages for most businesses. They also have had a booth at CVE Canadian vape Expo for the past 4-5 years promoting age verified shipping services to the vape industry. The issue is when you integrate your canada post account to clickship you lose the ability to select 19+ as adult signature age. 18+ is printed out on the labels for provinces with a 19+ age of majority. This has been brought to their attention. Hopefully we can have a fix soon. We can still use clickship with canada post for QC, Alberta and half of the provinces that are 18+ but not for the other half.

Mossify

Hasan from ClickShip has been so helpful by answering all of my questions and concerns without hesitation and get CHEAPER rates than anywhere else. Thanks so much!!

May 18, 2021

We're delighted to learn that your small business is taking full advantage of the savings we provide and that our support team has been helpful in setting you up for success with the platform. Thank you for this wonderful review!