ClickShip

Canada’s Leader in Discounted Shipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Cara Keepsakes

I use this app to ship all across the US. I prefer FedEx and using ClickShip has made buying shipping labels so easy! Being able to call ClickShip and speak to someone directly about any tracking/payment issues I've had is invaluable! Definitely recommend ClickShip!

October 15, 2021

Thanks for the recommendation! We appreciate the love and are delighted to learn that ClickShip has made purchasing shipping labels easier for you. Happy shipping!

Raatib Foods Supply

Thank you to Hasan and the team! You have provided us an edge and ensure people all over North America enjoy our products :D

October 15, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! We're happy that ClickShip has given your brand a competitive edge. Happy shipping!

1 FOR ALL ™

This app saves us times and money for sure!! Big thumbs up to our rep Alexandre and his Support Team who answered all of our questions and helped us to have this setup and running in no time! Merci

October 29, 2020

Awesome ! Alexandre will appreciate hearing this. We value having you as our customer.

ApogeeSports

Save my life since we use it! For all out shipping on line or not, provincial or international , Easy, simple, best price!
Our rep Michael is always there and so efficient!! Thanks to you guys!!!

October 29, 2020

Michael will appreciate the shout out! We value you being our customer.

Supayana

Time spent using app About 2 months

Clickship has been lifechanging for me. I live in a rural area and always had to drive to the post office to drop my packages off, but now I can get pickups with companies like Dicom and Purolator. It's been so easy, also. The shipping prices are a few dollars less than regular mail AND the packages arrive in like 1-2 days. I've actually had several customers write to me saying they are super impressed at how fast their order arrived. The customer service is excellent, always a really fast response from my agent Suzanne. Thank you !!!!

October 29, 2020

Fantastic to hear! we really appreciate the kind words. So glad that our service is valued by entrepreneurs like yourself. We would be very happy to help out 1000 of your closest friends :-)

The Urban Botanist

This app is incredible. Whats more incredible is the customer service. I cannot say enough about the team working behind ClickShip. This app has simplified and streamlined my shipping needs and ultimately made my business more successful! Love the app!

October 29, 2020

We so appreciate your kind words. You just made our day.
We do work hard on making sure we can provide the best customer service we can. Sometimes mistakes are made but we do try to make it right.
Thanks for acknowledging our efforts. ClickShip appreciates having you as our customer.

Kids On Wheelz

Click Ship Saved us so much headache instead of writing everyones infomation,just click of button and its ready.The rates are unbeatable saves us thousands of dollars each month,shipping big product and skids are so cheap it was mind blowing, Hassan was very helpful of getting us on track and checks up occasionally.

October 29, 2020

Thanks for the kind words and Hassan will appreciate the shout out. We appreciate having you as a customer.
p.s. I want the Lambo for myself.

Tyeyourkicks

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app makes shipping to my customers smooth, not to mention the money my customers save by using freightcom versus Canada post.

October 15, 2021

Thanks so much for the review. We love helping businesses like your pass on the savings on shipping to their customers. Happy shipping!

Laptop King

0/10 you ask many times for a manager to step up, No one there to solve issues.
Good luck getting anyone to call you back. It's a nightmare dealing with them., Rude customer service,
Zero support,
No, follow up on anything. Shipping companies lost lots of my packages. Zero claims processed, I waited 4-6 month. sent many Emails to the rep, and submitted all necessary info by email and on freightcom website. No response
then after complaining. they said you haven't submitted anything!!! Complete waste of time! Lots of money lost in shipping and no claim.
and many hours trying to follow up!!. no result NOT recommended AT ALL

October 29, 2020

Hello Freddy, first and foremost, we are sorry for your negative experience and truly want to help you resolve this.

Thank you for your feedback. We take great pride in our customer service and our team's support. We have looked into the history of this account and several attempts have been made to reach out to you without success.

Claims can be a complicated and tedious process at best. Of the 6 claims you have made, we have tried multiple times to get the documentation from you to process the claims. One of the items required is a “Cost invoice” of the goods sold; which we have made many attempts to acquire from you, again without success.

We are committed to helping you resolve this situation as we understand how this can hurt a small business. Please get in touch directly with us and help us fulfill the documentation required by the carriers to process these claims on your behalf.

We continuously update and improve our onboarding procedures and shipping information to help educate our customers on best practices and what to do in these situations to ensure a timely resolution.

Amaranth Stoneware Canada

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Customer service is lacking, typically passed around and never helped. We've used Clickship and Freightcom for quite some time and are looking forward to making a change. Slow with issuing invoices for you to continue shipping. Heavy delays with claims.

October 21, 2020

Sorry to hear about your experience. We take great pride in the customer service & support we provide all our customers. This is highly uncharacteristic of what we usually hear and we endeavor to do better.

Please reach out to us and we will make it right!

Yes, I will admit to heavy delays with certain claims ( when they happen) and we do understand how this impacts our customers' business. We are actively implementing potential solutions to resolve these delays.