ClickShip

Canada’s Leader in Discounted Shipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

fitzBODY.com

Overall, Clickship has been a great addition to our shipping department tasks, saving us time and money. Their dashboard looks a bit confusing and overcrowded but any questions you may have will be quickly answered by their stellar customer service headed by Daniel.

October 21, 2020

Thank you for the compliments! We appreciate it.
You also made Daniel's day! ( once we tell him of the nice review you gave of his customer service ).
We value Fitzbody being our customer :-)

Topher's Beard + Soap Co.

We've been thru numerous discounted shipping apps and this is by far the best choice. Easy store integrations, great prices and super easy interface. Give it a shot, you will not be disappointed!

October 21, 2020

Thank you Topher's Bear + Soap Co. for the vote of confidence!
We appreciate you.

Knurling Dental

Without doubt , it is number one in it's category !
Best prices, service, and support.
Nice & friendly use interface.
It will save you money & time

Love it

October 15, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We appreciate the love and are extremely pleased that you're loving the app. Happy shipping!

Fun Foods

Time spent using app About 2 months

There are many shipping apps on the Shopify platform but none offers the prompt and immediate support like ClickShip. We have been very fortunate to find ClickShip and lower our costs of shipping and hassle-free shipping via ClickShip easy portal. We would highly recommend ClickShip to all Shopify customers.

October 15, 2021

Thank you so much for the review and the wonderful recommendation. Our team takes great pride in the level of support and service we provide so we love reading reviews like this. Thanks again and happy shipping!

Top of the World

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great application. Good communication with the developers and sales. Really simplified our shipping procedures. Much appreciated. Thanks again.

October 15, 2021

Thanks for the review. We appreciate the communication between our team and our customers to ensure we can continue to improve and provide the best possible service. Happy shipping!

Koh Beauty

I had non stop headaches using this service. I was constantly charged for things that I wasn't supposed to be charged for, the app wouldnt work when I needed to book a pickup, and the app doesn't tell you when your packages cant get picked up on certain days, which ended up slowing my deliveries down. Im better off staying with shopify payments.

October 29, 2020

We appreciate the feedback. Massive improvements have been made since you used us. We would love it if you gave us another chance to change your mind :-)

B.BabyCo

I stumbled upon this app by pure luck, it is the best shipping app for canadians. Their prices are unbeatable, trust me I have tried finding better pricing, no other companies came close. I also spoke to their agent and customer service is fantastic. I RECOMMEND++++

October 15, 2021

Thanks for the review. We're glad that you were lucky enough to find our app and that you found it to be so helpful. We appreciate all the kind words and for recommending ClickShip to others. Happy shipping!

eyegotyou

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app was the greatest thing for my business! It made my shipping process so much easier especially with the fact that they do picks up at home or wherever you are shipping from. Amanda at freightcom was so helpful with everything I needed. I asked so many questions & she was very patient with me and pointed me into the right direction. Would 100% recommend to anybody with a small business!

Camera Butter

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Note that you need to be able to use 3rd party shipping integrations to use this app. Otherwise as others have said, the support is top-notch.

November 17, 2020

Thank you for the review! We appreciate the feedback.

Northern Lights Equestrian Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

I usually do not leave reviews for apps but I just had to with this one. As a super small business, every dollar counts for your bottom line and my biggest expense is shipping costs. The amount of money I am saving with this app is honestly unreal. I was skeptical about the amount it would really save as in the past the shipping apps that claim to save you I found actually cost more in the long run....this one truly saves you money. I take the time to compare the cost of each shipment from the shopify shipping to this app. I'm usually saving at least a few dollars but some its $10-15+ savings over Canada Post shopify rates. No problems so far and have been 110% happy with the app.