ClickShip

ClickShip

by Freightcom

Canada’s Leader in Discounted Shipping

www.acmeshelving.com

Best shipping app for prices & easy to work. Dan is always there for support if needed & provides exceptional customer service. I would recommend to Clickship to any E-Commerce company.

Boss Man Protects

This app works great, and what is really surprising is the quick customer service. Those people literately help you in an instant! Daniel is super professional. I highly recommend this company.

Sportdirect.ca

The apps is convenient even if some fonctions are not supported and need to return to their website from time to time. Claim process, customer support and billing service is a mess. Trying to get a refund on their mistake is almost impossible or required a lot of interaction. Navigate between, customer service, billing, claim, accounting is a nightmare. We have lost a lot of money on double charge.
Their pricing is good so eventually you recoup your lost. Never allow them to billed you automatically, make sure you double check everything before you pay. That is my advice.

Abokichi

This is good until it works. So many errors happens and I reported about 10 times so far. They say 'We will pass this to tech department' and nothing happens. Pricing is competitive.

December 10, 2019

Thank you for your review! Our notes indicate our tech support team has made numerous attempts to contact you on the phone to help troubleshoot your issue. Please contact us at 877-335-8740 and we will happily assist.

Ginius - Gin Artisanal

After trying many solutions for managing that part of buisness, ClickShip is THE solution. It so easy to use. I completely change this expenses part of my store into a profitable departement. Customer service is 110%. Thumbs Up Guys !

Silver Fox Vinyl

The customer service is what sets Clickship/Freightcom a part from the competition! We have had great service whenever there is a hiccup. Best part is that using Clickship/Freightcom allows us to ship quickly and serve our customers well!

Instawraps

Not really much to say. Freightcom team works very hard to answer on any problem and to find a solution to all common issues withing the shipping industry, and it seems like they are the only ones who really try to get to perfections. Much appreciated. Thank you Freightcom!

Pet Food Online by Naturally Urban

These guys have great rates (better than Canada Post) and pick up for free. I am super happy using them for shipping across Canada. Their customer service is great as well

PJ Trailers Canada, Inc.

Easy to use and to integrate, been using it for a while now and their support team has been very helpfull.

MTL Jerky

Truly a game changer! Extremely competitive rates and very easy to use platform. Shopify is really well integrated. The best part is not only the rates are great, but unlike Shopify, they charge you in Canadian dollars so you don't get screwed over on the exchange rate!!