ClickShip

Canada’s Leader in Discounted Shipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Mask Depot

Click Ship makes shipping packages so easy, from the order the the carrier picking the package up the process is seamless! Each customer has an account rep which are always available to help answer questions. And best of all, shipping is fast, easy, and extremely cheap! They are by far one of the best out there! Thanks

Elva's All Naturals

I am just so impressed with this app! It has saved us so much money and made the shipping process much easier. I love that it integrates seamlessly into the backend of our store and fulfillment. Customer service is top-notch! I have already recommended it to other businesses.

Gears Canada

Time spent using app About 1 year

For Canadian businesses installing this app is a NO BRAINER. Literally helped me save hundreds on shipping overnight. The app is very user friendly and full of useful features. I love the support I've received so far from Daniel and my Freightcom rep, Riaz. The fact that Shopify forces Canadian sellers to purchase Canada Post shipping labels using USD is perhaps the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard especially considering Shopify is a Canadian company. ClickShip solves that problem and so much more. Love love love this app. My website: www.gearscanada.com

It's Not Smoke Online Vape Shop

First week in with using this product, and we are extremely satsfied with the product, and with the customer service. A+ all around for a small business

Battleford Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app is very user friendly. The rates seem to be really good. I don't think Canada Post can touch these rates...My favourite part about this app is that i can schedule the pickup with the click of a button. And if you need help, the chat function is awesome. Quick friendly service.

The CoffeeGenius

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Quick and easy way to fulfill orders. Best part is the fast and efficient technical support that they provide.

My Indie Coffee

Time spent using app About 1 year

Setting up my Clickship account was so easy for my small busniess. I worked closely with Daniel Panza over at customer support to set everything up. He was able to answer all my questions when it comes to my stores specific needs. I'm happy to offer great rates and shipping time for my customers through Freightcom and Clickship. Highly recommend!

www.acmeshelving.com

Best shipping app for prices & easy to work. Dan is always there for support if needed & provides exceptional customer service. I would recommend to Clickship to any E-Commerce company.

Boss Man Protects

This app works great, and what is really surprising is the quick customer service. Those people literately help you in an instant! Daniel is super professional. I highly recommend this company.

Sportdirect.ca

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The apps is convenient even if some fonctions are not supported and need to return to their website from time to time. Claim process, customer support and billing service is a mess. Trying to get a refund on their mistake is almost impossible or required a lot of interaction. Navigate between, customer service, billing, claim, accounting is a nightmare. We have lost a lot of money on double charge.
Their pricing is good so eventually you recoup your lost. Never allow them to billed you automatically, make sure you double check everything before you pay. That is my advice.