ClickShip

ClickShip

by Freightcom

Canada’s Leader in Discounted Shipping

Spack Craft Fabric

I use this app to ship about 2/3 of my orders. Easy to print labels, schedule pickups and combine orders for shipping. I run 2 businesses on several channels and it integrates my Shopify and Etsy orders in one spot. Customer support is very quick to respond and are friendly and pleasant to deal with.

October 13, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're delighted to learn of your experience and we hope that you eventually ship all of your orders using our app. Happy shipping!

FuckSleeves

Very user friendly. I have tried other apps and found them very difficult to navigate. Customer service is also excellent. They reached out to me to see if I had any issues or needed help. I spoke with a woman named Lisa, she was incredibly helpful - took the time to go over many things and brought a few things to my attention that I didn't even realize I had screwed up. Highly recommend giving this app a go!

October 14, 2021

Thanks so much for the wonderful review and for recommending ClickShip! Our support team will be delighted to learn how they've been able to help you be more successful using the platform and optimizing your shipping process. Happy shipping!

FABCYCLE

Great service and rates and Monti is awesome! We've been working with them for a number of months and rates are the best we've seen so far.

October 14, 2021

Thanks for the review! We hope you continue to ship smarter and faster with ClickShip. Happy shipping!

Baby Bunny Co.

Attention Small Business owners! If you do not work with Clickship, YOU MUST! My Account Executive, Monti Saleh is possibly the most patient, kind and helpful in this industry. Not only does he operate with care, he gets the job done and always here to support me. I am beyond grateful. THANK YOU MONTI

October 14, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review! We're grateful that we've been able to help and benefit your business. Happy shipping!

GlitterGlammCrafts Apparel & Co.

I have been using Freightcom for over a year now, and it has completely changed my business for the better! I dont have to wait at long line ups at the post office anymore, guessing what shipping fees to charge my clients. When I am stuck, which is always at night when I can work, Mays is ALWAYS there to help me! I am so thankful he reached out to me way back when to help me run my business better -- total game changer! thank you!

October 14, 2021

Thank you for the review. We're delighted to learn that you've had a positive experience with our app and that it's helped change your business for the better! We hope you continue to enjoy all the benefits of ClickShip. Happy shipping!

Sfondoshop

This app along with Maythum has made the difference in my business! Maythum is helpful, efficient and never leaves a question unanswered. Shipping is never a concern and as a business owner, I couldn’t be more pleased!

October 14, 2021

Thanks for the review. We're delighted that ClickShip has been able to make a positive difference for your business. Happy shipping!

Daub + Design

Click ship has been super easy to work with. The interface is clear and concise. Any issues are resolved quickly from our amazing account manager Maythum. We msg him and get a response almost immediately. We were working with another 3rd party shipper previously but are really happy we made the switch!

October 14, 2021

Thanks for the review! We're delighted that you made the switch over to ClickShip and that you've been enjoying the benefits of using our app. Happy shipping!

hausfive

This app has been a game changer! Everything is so simple and easy. Maythum is also amazing! So quick to respond and always helps me resolve any issues I may have. Highly recommend! Great overall service.

October 14, 2021

Thank you for the review and recommendation! We're happy that you've been successful in using the app and that it's benefited your business. Happy shipping!

T-DOT Wheels

The moment I signed up they instantly assigned the most super helpful and wonderful account executive to me! It has been a most wonderful and pleasant experience with click ship! Best service so far, fast shipping, beautiful rates I’m stuck with them for a while! That’s for sure

October 14, 2021

Thanks for the review. We're pleased to have you on the platform and enjoying the benefits of using ClickShip. Happy shipping!

Pretty by Her

Clickship and Freightcom been a game changer for my business for shipping options for my online business. Maythum is absolutely amazing and so so so quick to respond and follow through any time I have a question or concern. Very happy with this App and service. Highly recommend!

October 14, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful recommendation! We're delighted to learn that you've had a positive experience with the app and that our service has been adequate. Thanks again for the review. Happy shipping!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14