ClickShip

Canada’s Leader in Discounted Shipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Worthy Jams

Customer support is super helpful and supportive and this app really helped to drive down prices for shipping!

Implicit Audio

This app has not only provided a very convenient means of purchasing shipping labels, printing them, and scheduling pickup, but I also get far better rates from them than I was able to find elsewhere!

Fizz Fairy Krazycolours Inc.

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app gives me access to super affordable shipping rates that I would have never otherwise had. I can ship to US from Canada and offer rates lower than what stores in the US even offer. Website is well made and is often being updated. I once emailed in some suggestions for improvement and saw they had taken and implemented one just a day later. Mj is always super helpful if I have concerns or questions.

Miellerie St Patrice

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I don't know how they are able to get positive reviews. I've used this app for 3 years now (because I dont have any other option available). They are buggy, their support is WORST than Facebook support... when you finally get someone to speak to you. Most of times, they dont have any tech support to talk to you. Most of times you don't even get a call back, so you have to insist. If you can stay away from them, do it and if you know an alternative, please let me know. Thanks

May 31, 2022

We're sorry to learn that you have not had an optimal experience while using ClickShip. Our team takes development and customer support very seriously and will continue working toward building ClickShip as the best shipping app for Canadian businesses. We have scaled our customer service and technical team to accommodate our growth. Please feel free to reach out to our customer service representatives in the future. Thank you for the review. We appreciate the feedback.

NUT • HUT

Time spent using app Over 4 years

We have been using Clickship for years and have always found the customer service team to be super responsive if we have any issues with their system. We love that we can schedule our carriers through their system. They also handle issues with shipments that go missing. It's a pretty simple and seamless service to use.

Dotmar Fitness

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app has improved our shipping costs to the customers 100%. To be able to have LTL loads with live cost is amazing. It has shown to improve our abandon carts as well. I highly recommend this app.

Spack Craft Fabric

I use this app to ship about 2/3 of my orders. Easy to print labels, schedule pickups and combine orders for shipping. I run 2 businesses on several channels and it integrates my Shopify and Etsy orders in one spot. Customer support is very quick to respond and are friendly and pleasant to deal with.

October 13, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're delighted to learn of your experience and we hope that you eventually ship all of your orders using our app. Happy shipping!

FuckSleeves

Very user friendly. I have tried other apps and found them very difficult to navigate. Customer service is also excellent. They reached out to me to see if I had any issues or needed help. I spoke with a woman named Lisa, she was incredibly helpful - took the time to go over many things and brought a few things to my attention that I didn't even realize I had screwed up. Highly recommend giving this app a go!

October 14, 2021

Thanks so much for the wonderful review and for recommending ClickShip! Our support team will be delighted to learn how they've been able to help you be more successful using the platform and optimizing your shipping process. Happy shipping!

FABCYCLE

Great service and rates and Monti is awesome! We've been working with them for a number of months and rates are the best we've seen so far.

October 14, 2021

Thanks for the review! We hope you continue to ship smarter and faster with ClickShip. Happy shipping!

Baby Bunny Co.

Attention Small Business owners! If you do not work with Clickship, YOU MUST! My Account Executive, Monti Saleh is possibly the most patient, kind and helpful in this industry. Not only does he operate with care, he gets the job done and always here to support me. I am beyond grateful. THANK YOU MONTI

October 14, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review! We're grateful that we've been able to help and benefit your business. Happy shipping!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14