ClickShip

Canada’s Leader in Discounted Shipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Karusel

Great prices and fantastic customer service. Thank you so much, guys, for making our business possible!

May 18, 2021

We're extremely pleased that we can help make your business possible. Thank you for this review!

Andrew Moor Photography

For someone who is starting out, the world of Shipping can be pretty daunting. This app integrated nicely with my particular shop setup . I liked being able to see the various carriers and rates all presented in one place. Also you could decide whether or not Clickship logged the order fulfillment for you. Definitely better rates available than I could get on my own as a small business owner! Some of the client communication parts of the app were not especially clear in terms of what they did, and also it was not easy to get a preview of their emails - but for the most part Shopify already takes care all of that in their automated email system for orders. I want to thank Anthony for giving me a walk-through. So far their customer support has been pretty impressive.

May 18, 2021

Thank you for this thorough review! We are pleased to learn that our support team has provided you with the level of customer service we expect and that our service has enabled you to save more on your shipping. We would also like to thank you for the feedback regarding the client/email communications within the application. Our team will continue to improve the product and enhance the platform for all of its users needs. Thannks again!

Rubber Mats Co

Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app daily for all my shipments across the country. Its straight forward to use and keeps my business efficient. Special thanks to Suzanne at Freightcom for your guidance and attention that allows us to grow!

May 18, 2021

Thank you for this wonderful review! We're delighted to learn that our services and customer support have allowed your business to continue to grow. We appreciate the support!

The Curator's Shop

Clickship was recommended to us from other business. It has helped us streamline our shipping and the rates are very competitive. Getting setup was extremely simple and the customer service from Lisa has been wonderful. She answered all our questions and has helped us navigate this new part of our business - thank you!

May 18, 2021

We're delighted to learn that our service has enabled you to streamline your shipping process and that you found the platform easy to get started with. Thank you for this wonderful review!

PM Dealz

App is good at displaying rates from multiple carriers and the integration with Shopify orders is great. Customer service from the company for things like invoicing and tracking is also very responsive. The app however still has a couple of annoying bugs in it that can trip you up and the technical support has not been good for those issues -- although the follow-up by a tech rep was prompt, it sounded like someone was reading from a script without an adequate answer and a couple of months later, the bugs still remain. We have managed to find workarounds ourselves after trial & error but lack of qualified tech support and the fact that the bugs are still there is somewhat disappointing.

November 11, 2020

Thank you. We appreciate your feedback. We're currently looking into this and will update this response as soon as we have more details. Stay tuned!

The Fighting Irish Martins

Amazing app and perfect for what I needed. Easy to use real-time rates in cart and very competitive! I find it helps me save the most with my Canadian and US customers. Rates are way better than Canada Post! And, faster delivery. I know this has helped increase my sales once shoppers hit the checkout and see the shipping prices so competitive. One feature I wish the app had was to allow me to use my PO Box address in place of my physical address, for customer privacy reasons. But other than that, this app is 100% perfect. LOVE the convenient pickup scheduling feature too. LIFESAVING for a work from home mom like me!

May 26, 2021

Thank you for this glowing review! We're delighted to learn that your business is taking full advantage of the ClickShip application with features, such as real-time rates, and that you're saving more on your shipping costs. We've passed your feature request on to our development team to review. We appreciate the feedback and support!

Pampas Gal

Love it! Roy is great and quick to reply. User interface is seamless as well. Prices are great and I love that I can compare against all couriers. Integration to Shopify and Etsy is amazing!!

May 26, 2021

Thanks for this amazing review! We're pleased you've found this application useful for both your Shopify & Etsy stores. Happy shipping!

Tea At The White House

WOW! Seriously some amazing shipping rates, we never thought we could offer services like FedEx at affordable rates to our customers. The interface is very user friendly and customer service has been fantastic!

May 26, 2021

Thank you so much for this incredible review! We're very pleased we can help you get access to trusted carriers at affordable rates. Our support & development teams are thrilled with this feedback too. Thanks again!

Lala Hijabs

If you own a small online business in Canada - don't even think twice about downloading this. It made our life SO much easier and it is honestly the easiest and most user friendly app to use. It has saved us SO much time and headaches in searching for the best price for shipping labels and their customer service is absolutely fantastic. They are so quick and troubleshooting and we are so grateful for everything they have done for our business!

May 26, 2021

Thank you so much for this very wonderful and thoughtful review! We truly appreciate the support and it's been a pleasure to be a part of the journey and seeing your business grow and thrive. Happy shipping!

TheBlvckMarket

Just switched over to ClickShip currently getting better rates than my previous shipping company ! Haven't had any issues with shipping and pick up.

October 15, 2021

Thanks so much for the review. We're pleased that you've made the switch over to ClickShip and that it's benefited your business. Happy shipping!