ClickShip

ClickShip

by Freightcom

Canada’s Leader in Discounted Shipping

Tea At The White House

WOW! Seriously some amazing shipping rates, we never thought we could offer services like FedEx at affordable rates to our customers. The interface is very user friendly and customer service has been fantastic!

May 26, 2021

Thank you so much for this incredible review! We're very pleased we can help you get access to trusted carriers at affordable rates. Our support & development teams are thrilled with this feedback too. Thanks again!

Lala Hijabs

If you own a small online business in Canada - don't even think twice about downloading this. It made our life SO much easier and it is honestly the easiest and most user friendly app to use. It has saved us SO much time and headaches in searching for the best price for shipping labels and their customer service is absolutely fantastic. They are so quick and troubleshooting and we are so grateful for everything they have done for our business!

May 26, 2021

Thank you so much for this very wonderful and thoughtful review! We truly appreciate the support and it's been a pleasure to be a part of the journey and seeing your business grow and thrive. Happy shipping!

TheBlvckMarket

Just switched over to ClickShip currently getting better rates than my previous shipping company ! Haven't had any issues with shipping and pick up.

Cara Keepsakes

I use this app to ship all across the US. I prefer FedEx and using ClickShip has made buying shipping labels so easy! Being able to call ClickShip and speak to someone directly about any tracking/payment issues I've had is invaluable! Definitely recommend ClickShip!

Raatib Foods Supply

Thank you to Hasan and the team! You have provided us an edge and ensure people all over North America enjoy our products :D

1 FOR ALL ™

This app saves us times and money for sure!! Big thumbs up to our rep Alexandre and his Support Team who answered all of our questions and helped us to have this setup and running in no time! Merci

October 29, 2020

Awesome ! Alexandre will appreciate hearing this. We value having you as our customer.

ApogeeSports

Save my life since we use it! For all out shipping on line or not, provincial or international , Easy, simple, best price!
Our rep Michael is always there and so efficient!! Thanks to you guys!!!

October 29, 2020

Michael will appreciate the shout out! We value you being our customer.

Supayana

Clickship has been lifechanging for me. I live in a rural area and always had to drive to the post office to drop my packages off, but now I can get pickups with companies like Dicom and Purolator. It's been so easy, also. The shipping prices are a few dollars less than regular mail AND the packages arrive in like 1-2 days. I've actually had several customers write to me saying they are super impressed at how fast their order arrived. The customer service is excellent, always a really fast response from my agent Suzanne. Thank you !!!!

October 29, 2020

Fantastic to hear! we really appreciate the kind words. So glad that our service is valued by entrepreneurs like yourself. We would be very happy to help out 1000 of your closest friends :-)

The Urban Botanist

This app is incredible. Whats more incredible is the customer service. I cannot say enough about the team working behind ClickShip. This app has simplified and streamlined my shipping needs and ultimately made my business more successful! Love the app!

October 29, 2020

We so appreciate your kind words. You just made our day.
We do work hard on making sure we can provide the best customer service we can. Sometimes mistakes are made but we do try to make it right.
Thanks for acknowledging our efforts. ClickShip appreciates having you as our customer.

Kids On Wheelz

Click Ship Saved us so much headache instead of writing everyones infomation,just click of button and its ready.The rates are unbeatable saves us thousands of dollars each month,shipping big product and skids are so cheap it was mind blowing, Hassan was very helpful of getting us on track and checks up occasionally.

October 29, 2020

Thanks for the kind words and Hassan will appreciate the shout out. We appreciate having you as a customer.
p.s. I want the Lambo for myself.