ClickShip

Canada’s Leader in Discounted Shipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sfondoshop

This app along with Maythum has made the difference in my business! Maythum is helpful, efficient and never leaves a question unanswered. Shipping is never a concern and as a business owner, I couldn’t be more pleased!

October 14, 2021

Thanks for the review. We're delighted that ClickShip has been able to make a positive difference for your business. Happy shipping!

Daub + Design

Click ship has been super easy to work with. The interface is clear and concise. Any issues are resolved quickly from our amazing account manager Maythum. We msg him and get a response almost immediately. We were working with another 3rd party shipper previously but are really happy we made the switch!

October 14, 2021

Thanks for the review! We're delighted that you made the switch over to ClickShip and that you've been enjoying the benefits of using our app. Happy shipping!

hausfive

This app has been a game changer! Everything is so simple and easy. Maythum is also amazing! So quick to respond and always helps me resolve any issues I may have. Highly recommend! Great overall service.

October 14, 2021

Thank you for the review and recommendation! We're happy that you've been successful in using the app and that it's benefited your business. Happy shipping!

T-DOT Wheels

The moment I signed up they instantly assigned the most super helpful and wonderful account executive to me! It has been a most wonderful and pleasant experience with click ship! Best service so far, fast shipping, beautiful rates I’m stuck with them for a while! That’s for sure

October 14, 2021

Thanks for the review. We're pleased to have you on the platform and enjoying the benefits of using ClickShip. Happy shipping!

Pretty by Her

Clickship and Freightcom been a game changer for my business for shipping options for my online business. Maythum is absolutely amazing and so so so quick to respond and follow through any time I have a question or concern. Very happy with this App and service. Highly recommend!

October 14, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful recommendation! We're delighted to learn that you've had a positive experience with the app and that our service has been adequate. Thanks again for the review. Happy shipping!

Côté Cuir

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is so indispensable for Canadian sellers. They offer very very good prices on shipments with all major companies, like UPS, Canpar, DHL, FEDEx, Purolator,etc.. Also you it can shows the shipping rates at checkout, that's so important. And we can import orders from many platforms, like Etsy, Amazon, eBay,et. They offer to connect your our Canada post account on the pay plan. Shipments are now easier and faster.

October 14, 2021

Thank you so much for this glowing review! We really appreciate the love and are delighted that you've been enjoying the many benefits of using ClickShip. Happy shipping!

Lost & Faune

Amazing support and customer service department! Many thanks to John for his patience and knowledge! Shipping is now fast, easier, and cheaper than Canada Post. We are more than happy : )

October 14, 2021

Thanks for the review. We're delighted that you're pleased with the app and enjoying the perks of shipping with ClickShip. Happy shipping!

BKIND

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We have some bugs with the app and printing manifests, but overall by far the best shipping app I have tried in the past years! I give it 5 stars also because the customer service is very good

October 14, 2021

Thanks for the review. We're sorry to learn that you've run into a few bugs, but delighted that our support team was able to provide adequate support. Thanks again for the review. Happy shipping!

nutrika plant-based

In general, a good app to help you save money. The system is 99% reliable. Hiccups once in a while, but not a big deal. Recommend this.

October 14, 2021

Thanks for the review and the recommendation. Happy shipping!

Cocoa40 Inc.

Clickship makes it so easy to select shipping rates and fulfill orders at the click of a button. We've saved so much money using Clickship's rates compared to CanadaPost. Excellent customer service department too - our rep, Juanita, is very knowledgeable.

October 14, 2021

Thanks for the review. We're glad you've been able to save more time and money with ClickShip. Happy shipping!