ClickShip

ClickShip

by Freightcom

Canada’s Leader in Discounted Shipping

YellowBee

This is a good app. Great support from the staffs, especially from Suzanne. Her support and service level are outstanding! She goes above and beyond to fulfill our needs.
Unlike other apps that only need one type of weight for calculation, this app requires you to setup both the physical weight and dimension for their Smart Box calculation. This feature does not work well with the products that were selling. Also, the app layout can be better, if they are simpler and cleaner.

November 17, 2020

We appreciate you for writing this review. Suzanne will be delighted to read that you're happy with her support. As for the app layout, interface, & features, we are continuously taking in feedback from our valued customers like you and making improvements to create a better customer experience. We strive to do better. Thanks for your honest feedback!

TroisPetitsLou

Best app ever!!! Always give me the best rate to ship my orders even tho out of Quebec, the rates are always good!!!its super easy to use , all your order are there so you just have to click on it and you have nothing to fill yourself!!! Only the weight of packaging, it’s save me a lot of time!!! And you also have the choice to enter manually a shipment. However, i tried few app for shipping, and this one is by far the best app!! I highly recommend to all store thats ship a lot or not that much!! The prices are not based on quantities of shipment, wich is super amazing!!! Oh and customer service is A1.‍♀️

YVR Cookie

Very good for getting reduced rates. Suzanne is fantastic with getting back on anything I email her on. When this whole covid 19 thing happened she reached out to check in and offer help and I really appreciated that!

Mask Depot

Click Ship makes shipping packages so easy, from the order the the carrier picking the package up the process is seamless! Each customer has an account rep which are always available to help answer questions. And best of all, shipping is fast, easy, and extremely cheap! They are by far one of the best out there! Thanks

Elva's All Naturals

I am just so impressed with this app! It has saved us so much money and made the shipping process much easier. I love that it integrates seamlessly into the backend of our store and fulfillment. Customer service is top-notch! I have already recommended it to other businesses.

Gears Canada

For Canadian businesses installing this app is a NO BRAINER. Literally helped me save hundreds on shipping overnight. The app is very user friendly and full of useful features. I love the support I've received so far from Daniel and my Freightcom rep, Riaz. The fact that Shopify forces Canadian sellers to purchase Canada Post shipping labels using USD is perhaps the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard especially considering Shopify is a Canadian company. ClickShip solves that problem and so much more. Love love love this app. My website: www.gearscanada.com

It's Not Smoke Online Vape Shop

First week in with using this product, and we are extremely satsfied with the product, and with the customer service. A+ all around for a small business

Battleford Boutique

This app is very user friendly. The rates seem to be really good. I don't think Canada Post can touch these rates...My favourite part about this app is that i can schedule the pickup with the click of a button. And if you need help, the chat function is awesome. Quick friendly service.

The CoffeeGenius

Quick and easy way to fulfill orders. Best part is the fast and efficient technical support that they provide.

My Indie Coffee

Setting up my Clickship account was so easy for my small busniess. I worked closely with Daniel Panza over at customer support to set everything up. He was able to answer all my questions when it comes to my stores specific needs. I'm happy to offer great rates and shipping time for my customers through Freightcom and Clickship. Highly recommend!