ClickShip

Canada’s Leader in Discounted Shipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

RoadThrifts

Demo Call with Daniel showed me all arround the app and now I deleted shippo and am using ClickShip!

Joyceva Ink

Time spent using app About 1 month

So satisfied with ClickShip. Prices are great, service is very good and plateform is easy to use. I really recommend this app to small business owner, you will save a lot of time and money

Gorman & Smith Beverage Equipment

One of the largest costs I had apart from the goods was shipping. A split or incorrect shipment could mean I was in the red for a sale. Also having to dig through shipping portals to get information on packages is incredibly time-consuming. I'm still learning how to make my business more efficient, but at least I have all the information on a single screen which helps me ensure my customers' orders don't get forgotten about and arrive correctly the first time.

Scrub Inspired

ClickShip is a small business game-changer! Their shipping rates are the best I've ever seen. Christine is my account manager, and she is super helpful. To be honest, at first, I thought there must have been a catch because it seemed too good to be true. But it really is this great! Highly recommend.

Clean Kiss

I have been using for many months now and I love how easy it is to ship our orders now, I can find the best rates, and also schedule manual shipments when needed. Minor tech issues were resolves immediately. I am very happy!

Strut Jewelry

Love it! Easy integration with my shop and has allowed me to ship to my customers waaaay faster and cheaper than with my previous shipper. Would love some extra finessing of the email design but overall really useful for small businesses especially during pandemic times when many shippers are super backed up and slow. Would recommend!

Neurochrome

Time spent using app 1 day

I ship some products, that are flat and can go in a bubble mailer, and others which need to ship in a box. Boxes are heavier than bubble mailers, so I need an app with a little bit of intelligence to get accurate shipping rates, or I will lose money on boxed orders.

I have used other apps, and while they do work, the ones I tried did not all integrate well with Shopify, so I had to copy-n-paste all the shipping information onto the carrier's website, which was a hassle. Those apps were also pretty expensive.

ClickShip is free (yes! really!) and integrates smoothly with Shopify and FreightCom (the shipping backend). It automatically imports your products, so all you have to do is to set up the product dimensions (hint: export the product list from ClickShip, edit the Excel sheet, import) and set up your box dimensions.

Do note that ClickShip requires support for third party shipping rate apps/providers enabled with Shopify. If you pay annually (or longer terms), this is included for free. All you have to do is to write Shopify Support to have it enabled. If you're on a monthly plan, you may be able to get this feature for an additional fee (ask Shopify!).

With this app I can now offer my customers discounted rates for FedEx, UPS, DHL, and others. I have ~40 products and it took me maybe 2-3 hours to get everything running to my satisfaction. Their customer support is there for you should you need help (someone responded to my chat within a few minutes).
I have my stores set up to serve Canada Post rates directly from Canada Post (I have a commercial account with them) and FedEx/UPS rates via ClickShip. It works for me.

I think ClickShip/FreightCom could support metric dimensions and weights better. Metric dimensions are supported, but the system defaults to US units, so a few extra clicks are needed for the conversion in the shipping process. It's not a big deal. Just a small annoyance that could easily be solved in software.

I shipped my first UPS package this morning. I think it took, maybe, 3-4 mouse clicks from login to shipping label. And the actual price charged was the rate quoted to my customer.

I like it!

YellowBee

This is a good app. Great support from the staffs, especially from Suzanne. Her support and service level are outstanding! She goes above and beyond to fulfill our needs.
Unlike other apps that only need one type of weight for calculation, this app requires you to setup both the physical weight and dimension for their Smart Box calculation. This feature does not work well with the products that were selling. Also, the app layout can be better, if they are simpler and cleaner.

November 17, 2020

We appreciate you for writing this review. Suzanne will be delighted to read that you're happy with her support. As for the app layout, interface, & features, we are continuously taking in feedback from our valued customers like you and making improvements to create a better customer experience. We strive to do better. Thanks for your honest feedback!

TroisPetitsLou

Best app ever!!! Always give me the best rate to ship my orders even tho out of Quebec, the rates are always good!!!its super easy to use , all your order are there so you just have to click on it and you have nothing to fill yourself!!! Only the weight of packaging, it’s save me a lot of time!!! And you also have the choice to enter manually a shipment. However, i tried few app for shipping, and this one is by far the best app!! I highly recommend to all store thats ship a lot or not that much!! The prices are not based on quantities of shipment, wich is super amazing!!! Oh and customer service is A1.‍♀️

YVR Cookie

Very good for getting reduced rates. Suzanne is fantastic with getting back on anything I email her on. When this whole covid 19 thing happened she reached out to check in and offer help and I really appreciated that!