Upsell product bundles
As the Amazon-like 'Frequently Bought Together' widget is displayed on your site, customers are likely to buy more items, boosting revenue
Accurate recommended products
Frequently Bought Together's AI analyses your previous purchases to display automatic related recommended products bundles, just like Amazon
Click-and-go related products
One-click installation makes easier than ever to increase your sales. With no template modification, get recommended products upsell bundles
About Frequently Bought Together
Effortless Amazon-like recommended products
You have probably browsed Amazon before and noticed that sometimes you can add a bunch of related products with one single click.
The Frequently Bought Together app brings this upsell feature into Shopify in the most convenient way: you can have it ready in your store within seconds and with zero configuration.
How does it work?
Frequently Bought Together analyses the previous purchases in your store database through data mining algorithms and produces a memory graph with the recommended products that are usually added together to the shopping cart.
How are the upsell recommended products displayed?
When a customer visits a product page, a bundle comprised of the related products usually bought together is displayed.
By default, all bundle recommendations are selected but the customer can remove any of them with a user-friendly user interface.
If your store uses variants, the customer can also select the desired recommendation variants; their pictures and prices are automatically refreshed.
After that, all recommended products are added to the shopping cart with a single click. Easier for your customer means more sales for you.
It also works as a reminder of suggested complements to a product.
- Fully customisable user interface (fonts, sizes, bold, etc.), automatically tuned for the most popular Shopify themes
- Select the position of the widget in the product pages
- Show ratings from the most popular review apps, including Shopify Product Reviews, Yotpo, Stamped.io, Judge.me, Loox and AliReviews
- Display 'compare at' prices of the recommendations
- Option to skip cart and directly redirect to the checkout
Related Products Options
- Show random products when there is not enough data for automatic recommendations. They can be filtered by collection, product type or product vendor
Product Bundle Upsell
- Although we recommend use automatic recommendations as they lead to higher conversions, you can also manually fine-tune the bundle recommendations for each product, creating your own product bundles for upselling
Bundle Discount Upsell
- You can apply an automatic percentage discount to the bundles, effectively using the app as a discount upselling widget
About Code Black Belt, the developers of Frequently Bought Together
We are a mid-size company exclusively focused on Shopify App Development since 2014. We created some of the top apps on the Shopify App Store. Our values are great user experience, high quality code and exceptional support.
- product reviews,
- yotpo reviews,
- jugde.me reviews,
- loox reviews,
- stamped.io reviews,
- ali reviews
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
Flat monthly rate. No hidden fees
Unlimited number of products, orders and traffic
Swift, efficient, knowledgeable support
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 1285 reviews
Most recent reviews
It is doing really good for me, I just realized recently that it has more options and I just implemented them on my Website. And it is way cheaper than a lot of other apps doing the same thing. Big Bonus!!!
I love this app. work great, highly recommended awesome customer service-very impressed with the service and thank you for the advice love the change
Just so simple, click install and run it 5 minutes later. I love it~ No needs to integrate, no needs to understand HTML codes. Recommend to ever drop shipper~