Increase your conversion rate
As smart recommendations are displayed as product bundles on your product page, customers are likely to buy more items, boosting revenue
Frequently Bought Together's AI has been trained with 1+ billion orders and 80+ million products to produce the best product recommendations
The most profitable upsell app
The #1 recommendation app for Shopify, has already generated more than 200,000,000 US Dollars to more than 125,000 Shopify merchants
About Frequently Bought Together
Effortless Amazon-like recommended products
You have probably browsed Amazon before and noticed that sometimes you can add a bunch of related products with one single click.
The Frequently Bought Together app brings this smart upsell feature into Shopify in the most convenient way: you can have it ready in your store within seconds and with zero configuration.
How does it work?
Frequently Bought Together analyses the previous purchases in your store database through data mining algorithms and produces a memory graph with the recommended products that are usually added together to the shopping cart.
How are the recommendations displayed?
When a customer visits a product page, a bundle comprised of related products is displayed.
One click upsell
With a single click on the 'Add to Cart' button, the featured products are added to the shopping cart. Easier for your customer means more sales for you.
The #1 recommendation app for Shopify
Frequenlty Bought Together was the first app bringing this Amazon-like feature into Shopify and it has recently surpassed Limespot and Bold Upsell to become the top recommendation app.
Fully customisable user interface
- The styles are automatically tuned for the most popular Shopify themes. We also check your installation manually to ensure everything blends smoothly into your theme
- You can select the position of the widget in the product pages
- Show ratings from the most popular review apps, including Shopify Product Reviews, Yotpo, Stamped (stamped.io), Judge.me, Loox and AliReviews (AliExpress Reviews)
- Option to skip cart, redirecting to checkout
Multiple recommendation algorithms
- Automatic recommendations: our AI algorithm has been trained with more and 1 billion orders and used by 125,000+ Shopify stores, producing the highest conversion rates
- Manual recommendations: you can also manually fine-tune the recommendations for each product, creating your own product bundles
- Show random products when there is not enough data for automatic recommendations. They can be filtered by collection, product type or product vendor to display similar products
Bundle Discount Upsell
- You can apply an automatic discount to the bundles, effectively using the app as a discount upselling widget. Percentage discount codes (coupons) are created automatically.
About Code Black Belt, the developers of Frequently Bought Together
We are a mid-size company exclusively focused on Shopify App Development since 2014. We created some of the top apps for Shopify, including our cross-sell app Also Bought. Our values are great user experience, high quality code and exceptional support.
- product reviews,
- yotpo reviews,
- jugde.me reviews,
- loox reviews,
- stamped.io reviews,
- ali reviews
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
Flat monthly rate. No hidden fees
Unlimited number of products, orders and traffic
Swift, efficient, knowledgeable support
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I paid the app and after reinstalling it again i was asked to pay the fee twice in same month...when contacting support...first there was someone trying to look like a retarded guy by copypasting me sections about whales in antartica lol i mean super unrelated...
I paid the app and after reinstalling it again i was asked to pay the fee twice in same month...when contacting support...first there was someone trying to look like a retarded guy by copypasting me sections about whales in antartica lol i mean super unrelated stuff to my query and then when i cornered him he redirected me to a tech guy whom iam quoting now:
"First of all I would like to directly answer your question: No, you won't have to pay again if you re-install the application before the 15-16th of July."
the liar tried to make me pay again and said in the next email if anything happens contact us!!!!! worst app support ever....black belt copypasters and a liars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just keep the money i paid for your liar black belt! i have screenshots if anyone is interested seeing their scam!
Thanks for installing our app.
Just to avoid any misunderstanding, you cannot be charged twice in the same billing cycle: the Shopify system prevents that since 2018.
You can read the official Shopify announcement at https://www.shopify.com/partners/blog/developer-digest-december-2018#billing
The app asking you to accept a recurring charge on installation does not mean that you have to pay now, the recurring charge will be applied in the future, after the trial period.
We hope this helps to solve the misunderstanding and we wish all the best for you and your business.
Awesome service! Always improving and looking for good options for your store. The platform is super easy to use.