Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Bundle Recommendations, Upsell and Discounts

Million makeup

très bonne application, très simple d'utilisation rien à dire ! à recommande merci beaucoup pour cette app

Revolution Nail Supplies

Just installed to help increase sales & AOV. Impressed with all the feedback and will see how it goes.

UDARELY

Really helps a lot. Can configure what items to appear in the Frequently Bought Together Box or leave the app to do it by itself. Also 5 stars for the staff that is very responsive and helps with any inquiry.

chicgoodsrr.com

nice i like this app,good ,i hope this app can use more longer time.................................................................................

Bitninja Supply

Just started this app yesterday but the reason the deserve 5 stars is theyve already called me and emailed about using it. They automatically customized it to fit my stores theme and the support is great. Thank you. Only feature I wish they had was something that popped up at checkout showing the recommendation there too.

Dynamic Charisma

This app is revolutionary by adding more value to up selling products in a friendly and helpful manner for the customer! Couldn't thank the support team enough for their help with customer service and setting up in app bundles!

Alpaca Direct

We use this app to cross-sell other products. Excellent support and so far it is performing well. Much better than prior upsell app we were using that forced popup dialogs on our users.

TrendHouzz

We were looking for a solution to show recommendation as sets and this app was the perfect solution. Currently on 30 day trial and loving it. It helps us in up-selling our items.

Liefdebabys

This app have gotten me great Idea's of combining items. And that gave me alot of sales aswell so, if you wan't to combine things this is THE app to have.

Greenfield Survival

Just started using the 30-day free trial, and I have to say I am very impressed with the functionality it offers. It's straightforward and works very well! I highly recommend this product to people looking for up sale engagement.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64