Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Bundle Recommended Products, Upsell and Discounts

Kaytek

I think it is the best App to increase AOV on your Store ! More the team help you make all configurations for better use !

Summerairz

Best cutomer service Ive ever seen no cap. They even emailed me about my website and how I could place the ''frequently bought togheter'' widget so it would convert more. They even did it for me! The app is also easy to use and transform you website in a money machine in no time with the discount option. Perfect for dropshipping and POD business!

Ellie Hill Fashions - An Opalessie LLC Store

The Frequently Bought app has been helpful with cross selling on our fashion store and we'll use it again on other stores.

Bubaluu Co

App seems good so far. Wished there was an option to let it recommend items within the same category but still a great app.

shoupinoo

Rien a dire, application propre, installation rapide, ne pose aucun soucis ! Il faudrait juste avoir accès au code pour pouvoir le bouger

Amaniy

The support is fantastic, I wanted some customisation to fit in with my theme and it was done instantly. Great App Thank You

Louis Davidson

good for upsell
i'm satisfaid of this app
it's really usefull if you want to make upsells or downsells

TopShelf

Love this app because it works. highly recommend it to new stores and existing! Easy to use cheap and effective!

DermaLight™

have to try this app it will change your life, i recommend this app to you if you want more sells for your store.

Gifts For Car

i really like this app. its very usefull app,help me reach more sale! more sale more money. Thankful

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 103 104