4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost sales and average order value (AOV) through automatic and manual bundle creation. Its AI-driven product recommendations and four types of bundle discounts are praised. The app is noted for its reliability, customization options, seamless integration, and user-friendly interface. Merchants also appreciate the efficient and responsive customer support. Some have reported significant increases in daily sales and AOV.

March 24, 2024

I just installed a new theme which need a lot of work and the developers of this app were FAST to respond and help me with about 6 different issues I was having. GET THIS APP... oh.. I've used this app for a years and it has made me over $30,000. Yes, I am a real person and have a real store.

The Reformed Sage
Almost 5 years using the app
March 26, 2024

5-Star support all the way !! If only PayPal support were nearly as helpful as FBT support team is, the world would be a much better place ;)) This app is a game changer. Any shop must have it.

Beanie Helmets
Cyprus
Almost 6 years using the app
May 3, 2024

Get this app! Their customer service and willingness to help is out of this world. Whenever I need something tweaked or changed up a bit it's done in less than 10 minutes during normal business hours. This is one of the best apps to up that AOV.

Fowl Follower
6 months using the app
March 28, 2024

Have been using this app for about 18 months or so. Easy to install and use. Initially, I just let it pick the bundles, but have started manually created them. Needed a little assistance and support responded immediately. Perfect!

C'RIBBE
10 months using the app
February 26, 2024

This app has very simply helped me to increase my orders. It's so easy to use and when I needed help to customize the location, I was assisted by Senthil who made the adjustments in less than a minute! Amazing customer service and I love the ease of use.

Chellsy Vilaire
About 1 year using the app
April 19, 2024

The code team reached out to see how I was liking the app and they helped me out with making some aesthetic changes to my store! I asked for them to format the text, change colors, format my button, and they did it within an hour!

It's hard to find support like this. Huge fan.

ATNN Design
29 days using the app
May 20, 2024

Have been using this app for a long time and it's fantastic. Andres also super helpful with my questions and optimizations. Great app, would recommend.

RAVEYARD
6 months using the app
February 2, 2024

Worked with Andres and he was fantastic! I couldn't get the app to show up exactly where I wanted it to on our website so he jumped in the theme code and had it showing up in less than 5 minutes. He also noticed the colors didn't match so he updated that for us to. Above and beyond if you ask me.

Great experience, highly recommend working with these folks!

Pro Pizza Ovens
Almost 3 years using the app
May 23, 2024

I got charged for this app when reactivating my shopify store after 2 years!

Please refund me

For Us Momma
About 2 years using the app
Code Black Belt replied May 27, 2024

Hello For Us Momma Team,

We are sorry to hear that Shopify charged you for the app fee and as we have communicated via email, we made sure your concerns were handled accordingly.

If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Thank you and we wish you all the best!

Code Black Belt's Support Team

April 11, 2024

Excellent app, same as on Amazon :-)

Also, worth to mention, great and pro-active support.

Recommended!