Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Bundle Upsell and Discounts

Daxter's Dog Store

I had a couple of issues with placing the widget but the support team fixed it almost instantly and went above and beyond to make sure it went well with my store, cannot praise enough!

MiKlah

I really like this app. I showcase the products on the store and give the customer more options. Simple and easy to use

TheMindGardens

Works and looks great! Customer support is very helpful and responds quickly. I wanted my frequently bought box to appear in a different area on my product page, and they quickly relocated it for me!

Ecotienda México

gave 5 star! Everytinh works perfectly! Not only that, the have predetermined settings that are better than anything I could have done, and no coding :)

KODG

I use the app for nearly a month and i really got to say that it is great! It improves my sales very much. I can recommend this app to everyone.

JNA Performance

Great App, Super easy to use and setup. Customer Support reached out to make sure I didn't have an questions. Great Customer Service and Support.

YSU Store

really working great for me. Fantastic app to run with all the needed for my store to see some incoming sales soon.

Children World

me parece una aplicacion muy interesante que me esta dando un aporte extra de beneficios. me parece justo su precio. recomiendo

YouEnvyMe.Club

Wooo Hooo! HIGHLY Recommended! I LOVE this app. It is VERY PROFESSIONAL and it is EXACTLY what I was looking for. It's VERY EASY to implements and you can adjust the text and buttons to match your themes. Customer service checked on me without me asking them to. I plan on going to the paid version after my trial. This is the BEST app that I've seen so far on Shopify. 1,000 stars!

30daysmiracle

the very 1st day I got 3 sales and out of 2 of them were bought from frequently bought together. really happy on the first-day result. hoping to get more of them

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 117 118