Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Oz Weight Loss

Converted someone within an hour of installing it! Easy to install, looks nice, easy to customise also.

Dark Moon Esscentuals

I have asked a question, and yet received no response to it. I actually have several questions right now, yet nothing is resolved because I am not receiving and answer in a timely manner. If you aren't going to email back for quite a while, please put expectations of when you'll contact us on your website. Thanks!

April 1, 2020

Hello, thanks for trying our app.

As far as I can see, you first contacted us on Mar 30, 15:36 EDT and we replied 12 minutes later. I also see that you sent us other messages. Is it possible that you missed any of our responses because we replied in a different email thread?

We will be more than happy to ask any questions and assist with the app configuration.

I have checked our Customer Support stats for March and our average 'First Response Time' was 11 minutes, while the average 'Response Time' was 18 minutes. It is possible that, at some times, it takes more time but I can assure you that we will always do our best to help.

Thanks for your understanding.

The Rainforest Company

Can absolutely recommend this app. Installing it is a breeze and our order values went up instantly. Great app and great service too!

Knot and Thread Design

Can't say enough good about this app. It paid for itself 5X on the first day it was installed. It doubled our average order value, didn't require any coding, and included excellent support. I'll be using this plugin on every single shopify website I ever work with in the future.

ByMERRIN

Awesome app! I hope it will get my sales soaring high! Thank you!!!

Budding Mechanic

Efficient app and very quick answers from support team.
Good to make combos and stuff like that. thanks

Farm Models Store

Wonderful app. It works instantly and is easy to set up too. Great support and boarding experience. 5/5

CCNICE

okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok

Fit Power

The app is great, the support team is fast and very helpful. There is only one thing missing for my particular case: being able to adapt the Text above the recommendation box to each bundle individually. Apart from that, everything's a 10!!

Shopstipe

This app is the best of the best in its categories, it works perfectly for higher conversion rate and their customer service is really awesome at its best.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 143 144