Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Bundle Upsell and Discounts

Overall rating
4.9 of 5 stars
Based on 1247 reviews

  • 5 of 5 stars
    93% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    5% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 2 stars
    (2)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 1 stars
    (8)

All reviews

1 - 10 of 1247 reviews

Bien vu bébé

Une application très utile pour le ecommerce, je recommande réellement ! Merci beaucoup pour cette appli !

LOOL

Cette application je recommande a toute personne menant une activité de marketing car elle est indispensable

The Easy Sport

j'aime beaucoup cette application , elle rajoute beaucoup de crédibilité a mon site , je recommande !

cosmeshopingbio

J'ai apprécié cette application je vous la recommande un plus pour notre boutique en ligne. Facile d'utilisation merci au développeur et à vous.

Trend Beyond

What an amazing app!!!!!!!!!!! Reminds me of amazon and I am sure it will increase conversion rates.

La Coqueta Shop Oficial

Excelente app porque ayuda a generar mas ventas con pocos clics! Es facil de usar, muy intuitiva y el costo invertido por la app se recupera facilmente con la ventas generadas gracias a esta!

Globe Voyageur

I installed the app a few days ago, seems to work fine. Very good customer service, they just have customized the app for me so it matches my theme.

picturerelax

Works well still playing with the app But I love how it looks on my site I can't wait to deep dive more into the app thanks!

Inglorious Men

I just installed the app, however, the developer's customer service is divine!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Qadies

AWESOME PRODUCT REALLY LOVE WORKING WITH IT.
IT CONVERT MORE
THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR CREATING SUCH CONVERT APPS.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 124 125
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 124 125