Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Bundle Upsell and Discounts

Red Cellar Shop®

It is an incredible application, it really increases the power of conversions in the store, I recommend it and it has very good support.

Multilady RO

It is an amazing app, honestly do not think 1 sec to search more for others. The app is learning quick the recommendations and the customer service is replying in minutes back fixing your issues. I am happy I use it! I already installed in 2 shops.

Nardigo

I needed to change the position of the widget and got help immediately. Very happy with your service, THANK YOU!

The Beard Bar

Amazing Customer Service, Helped me setup a better looking page by adjusting it to fit my websites design, highly recommend

Abu Aleena Fashion

Awesome app! The installation process was easy and the results are great as well. And to top it off, Andres from the app team reached out to ensure that I was happy. Thank you!

Eliot Grey

I LOVE this app! It was installed at my request and set up beautifully. Gives my store a more professional look They are willing to adjust the app to any format I want to blend in with my store now r later. It gets n better than that!

Rasheed Weaver
www.eliotgrey.com

Xmas Present

Love it, we use it, super easy to install, but BEST BEST BEST of all is the app customer service! They will fix any code problem asap and make sure this program integrates perfect with your site. Havent came across better customer tech service on ...

Ahazze

fazendo teste a partir de hoje espero ter resultados

LAB Collector Hong Kong

It is good and help a lot to organize the promotion.
I will suggest to use this if you wanna introduce more relate product to customer. Great

Auto Badges

One of the best support teams I have witnessed. Definitely rate the app 5 out of 5 stars for any store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 130 131